Chapter twenty nine 🥀

Start from the beginning

" go take him to his house I'll send you the place to your phone.. "

Suga frustratedly said to Dosan and move out from there .

After two seconds Dosan went near to the Taehyung's car and looked at him whom smoking cigarettes and tapping to the floor by his foot constantly make himself feel comfortable with it ,

Taehyung felt other stares and looked at Dosan .

" do you need to smoke..? "
Taehyung gave one cigarette to other and asked ,

" No , sir I can't.. "

" why ..?  I'm not going to kill you because of it go ahead man .."
Taehyung sarcastically said and gave it to him.

" I can't take it because.. my wife doesn't like when I'm smelling like cigarette smoke.. "

" puff .. hey man you are totally work inside whole gas of cigarettes inside bar then what she said..?"
Taehyung couldn't control himself and laughed loudly to other.

" when i finish my work I have a time to get a wash before go home.. sir "

" oh I see .. !

Then you are so loyal .. good good ..
Anyway why you need half day today..? "

While Taehyung exhaling smokes outside and asked from Dosan .

" .. oh .,
Sir .. my wife is pregnant and I promised to him this afternoon I'll come home early for take him outside .. ,

That's why I need a half day sir  .."

" okay then dropped me first to my house and take my car with you for travel but tomorrow 5.30 morning you should have to come for pick me back where you dropped me ..

I hope you got it ..!

What's your name again..?"

" Dosan sir
, but I sir can travel by train .."
Dosan said to Taehyung but Teahyung grabbed other hands and walked to the car while he taking driving seat, but before he holds steering wheel Dosan moved to the seat and started the car engine.

                              -🥀-

Inside the v room

Whole car ride is hold too much silence, but when Taehyung's phone got notification that silence break down.

Dosan eye's travel to Tae's phone and when the screen shows Jungkook smiling face Dosan whole body numb and even he break the car for while , but Taehyung's forehead hit the car headboard.

" I'm sorry sir .. please forgive me ....

I'm ., sorry  are you okay sir ..

Let me.."

" no .. no I'm fine ..

Don't worry.. I'm fine exactly
what happened..? "Taehyung curiously aksed and rubbed his head for sometime .

" I want to buy some food for him ., sorry sir I got distracted by it .. "

" okay .. but before you decide to do anything just tell me then you're not going to panic like this again..