Nimble and powerful fish broke into the coral reef, kissing him with fire in the mouth. Ji Tingyu whimpered, not knowing how to cooperate.

  "Can't move anymore?" He Zhuo teased him.

  The kitten lowered its ears in embarrassment, but said something that it would never have said before: "If you don't teach me, I won't be able to kiss you well."

  He Zhuo's eyes were hot, he lowered his head and kissed him from various angles, bit him, his arm muscles became tighter and tighter, his shoulders were raised high, looking from a distance, it was like a beast covering him to eat him.

  I could only see the cat's flushed face from the gap, almost melted by kisses.

  Jingliang trickled down the corner of his lips, and He Zhuo stepped back to help him kiss him off. He glanced at his distraught appearance, and wanted to stop, but deepened the kiss again to a thorough level.

  They kissed for nearly half an hour, the temperature in the quilt was getting higher and higher, and Ji Tingyu's lips had long lost consciousness, swollen and numb.

  He Zhuo raised his head and finally kissed the wound on his forehead.

  "Xiaoyu, I want you to be free from suffering and live your life without any worries. I just need to remember those hatreds, and I will avenge you."

  "As for what you said I did for you, it is not only for you, but also for myself. I will admit the mistakes I have made, and I will naturally redeem the tragedies I caused. If I want you, I will Pay the price, it's a fair deal, I don't think it's a sacrifice, and neither should you."

  He took Ji Tingyu's gauze-wrapped hand, and gently pressed it against his cheek. The curved lips were restrained and sexy: "I want you to love me only because you love me, not because of what I have done for you. Love me?"

  "Mm, um, I love you, I love you very much, I will say I love you a hundred times every day from now on." Ji Tingyu wished he could rub He Zhuo into his heart, and let him see that it had been filled by him.

  "Then give me a kiss?"

  The kitten raised its head immediately, and still didn't know his mind-emptying kissing method. It would only kiss the tip of the nose, the cheek, the eyes, and then the mouth like a woodpecker chewing on wood.

  At the last moment, he didn't find the right angle, so he pressed his lips and kissed him with a loud sound, which was almost heard by the neighbors.

  Everyone in Ji Tingyu was dumbfounded, and stared blankly: "Why are you so loud..."

  He Zhuo laughed, still wanting him, "Give me your tongue."

  Ji Tingyu is so obedient, he will do whatever he wants.

  The two bodies hid under the quilt and rubbed naked, and when they rubbed, fire burst out, He Zhuo turned him over and wanted to fuck him, Ji Tingyu shrunk up with a blushing face: "Brother, wait..."

  "What are you waiting for?" He was breathing heavily, and he couldn't wait any longer, eager to do something to confirm that Ji Tingyu still belonged to him.

  "Be good, Mi, let me in."

  "But Rosalind will come to deliver food later, and you can't finish it..."

  He Zhuo's movements froze, and he lay on top of him heartbroken.

  Suddenly asked: "Will I bother you?"

  "What?"

  "Arrogant, domineering, irritable, lustful."

  He repeated exactly what Ji Tingyu had said.

  The cat shook its head again and again: "You know what I'm telling is a lie."

  "It's okay." He Zhuo lay down, pulled him into his arms and kissed his forehead, not letting him see his face: "You don't need to deny it, I know my nature, I am indeed like this."

  "Not only that, but I'm also paranoid, stubborn, and unscrupulous."

  "The person I want, I have to get it no matter what. What I believe in must be mine." A trace of loneliness flashed in his eyes, and he said in a low voice: "Because what I want is only so much... ..."

  "Why do you have to ask me?" Ji Tingyu's voice was a little hoarse, as if he didn't understand: "When I saw your previous life, I kept thinking, we only got together for a week, is it really worth it?"

  He Zhuo smiled, as if he asked a stupid question.

  "Because you are the first person who is willing to love me."

  "You picked up hada for my horse riding competition and ran first. You smiled at me while sitting on the horse, and said that you would dedicate your heart to me under the watchful eyes of everyone. That was the happiest moment in my previous life."

  His voice paused, looking at the glaring white above his head, as if he was ready to cut himself apart, and the tone of his voice seemed to be telling a story that had nothing to do with him.

  "On the day we separated, you said you wanted me to live my own life, but I don't know what my life should be like. In my two lifetimes, except for you, I have never encountered any good things."

  "I was just a 2S-level little wolf."

  Ji Tingyu looked at him in disbelief, and a terrible guess flashed in his head: "Then you..."

  "That's what you think." He Zhuo nodded.

  "I don't have a huge body, I don't have animal-like desires, I don't kill, I'm not tyrannical, and I'm not manic. But they are dissatisfied, they despise my aptitude, despise me for embarrassing the family, and use various methods to transform me. "

  Ji Tingyu froze in shock, looking at him distressed.

  But He Zhuo seemed to have let go of it long ago, and the clouds were calm and the wind was light.

  "I was only four years old and didn't understand anything. I thought that my father and grandfather would punish me for being disobedient. I received so many injections every day, my skin was cut open, and my bones were pulled out of my body."

  "But I don't hate them. I thought that as long as they got stronger and stronger, they would love me like a normal father and grandfather, hug me, lift me up high, and sit me on their necks."

  "But no, the first experiment failed."

  Ji Tingyu's heart trembled, and seeing his lips tremble several times, he said: "They discussed in front of me how to dispose of me as a waste product, and give birth to another child. You see, I have been disgusted since I was a child." ."

  Grandpa and father used him to do transformation experiments, and if they failed, they wanted to destroy it and make another one.

  His mother rescued him desperately, loved him, raised him, and accompanied him. He Zhuo thought she really loved him.