Chapter 13

While disgusted, Ji Tingyu stretched his sleeves, grabbed his fur, and wiped the blood on his face.

  The original handsome V-shaped face of the wolf king was pulled fat and flat and even a little cute, and he let the cat rub his fur without love.

  He Zhuo couldn't help but want to laugh, and at the same time his heart softened.

  In the world of wolves, every time they return to the territory after hunting, only their partners will help them lick the blood on their faces.

  So what Ji Tingyu is doing now, in his opinion, is no different from his wife helping her husband tidy up his appearance.

  He enjoyed this moment very much, even the heat on his body disappeared, and he lay down obediently for Ji Tingyu to wipe.

  Ji Tingyu asked while wiping, "Is everything finished?"

  The giant wolf squinted his eyes and nodded, his proud expression seemed to say: I brought back a lot of your favorite prey today.

  "You killed them?"

  The giant wolf shook his head again.

  He has a measure in his hands and will not kill.

  He was afraid that Ji Tingyu would be retribution for the murder.

  After the blood was wiped off, Ji Tingyu got up and patted his wolf face: "Okay, change back quickly, let's drive their car back to the base."

  The giant wolf opened his mouth, signaling that he had something to say.

  Ji Tingyu turned on the mechanical watch on his wrist and pointed it at him: "Tell me, there is a translator in the watch."

  Animal forms cannot speak human language and must use a translator.

  Ji Tingyu often rescues people who have turned into animals due to injuries, so they are always prepared.

  The giant wolf said to the watch: "I can't change back within five hours."

  Ji Tingyu was dumbfounded.

  "Then what to do?"

  His leg was injured and he couldn't drive, and his mobile phone was also shattered in the explosion, so he couldn't contact the team members.

  He Zhuo: "Before dawn, we must return to the base, or find a hiding place and wait for rescue."

  Ji Tingyu's expression turned cold: "Is there anyone else?"

  The giant wolf nodded, "Except for the one with the scar on his face, none of the few I saw behind the tavern showed up. Their people may have been dispersed by our temporary change of route, but there are definitely more than seven or eight of them."

  This means that it is not safe tonight, and by daybreak, their advantage will be completely gone.

  The wolf king's deterrent power will be greatly reduced after dawn, and the cover of night will also disappear, so he can only fight recklessly.

  "Advanced into the canyon." Ji Tingyu made a quick decision: "There are a few wind shelters built by my team members in the canyon. They must know where to look for me when they return to the base. Don't be inked. Pick up the hunter's equipment and we'll go right away."

  It's just that his legs are a bit troublesome now, so he can only jump around. Let's wrap them with bandages first to prevent infection.

  Thinking this way, Ji Tingyu was going to hook the gangster's backpack, but as soon as he bent down, his lower abdomen was wrapped in something warm, and his sight rose two meters in an instant, and he was picked up by the giant wolf again!