Chapter 73

He Zhuo's fingertips ran over his glands: "What are you doing?"

  The cat spoke, and the voice became smaller and smaller: "I, since I dare to come back, I am ready to go out sideways. As long as it doesn't hurt me too much, you can do whatever you want."

  -

  He was brought into the bathtub, and sat in front of He Zhuo, with his back against his chest, separated by a layer of warm water, so ashamed that he wanted to get into the drain hole.

  "Is, right here?"

  "Well, the water is warm, you will feel better."

  Fine.

  "Why don't you get something?"

  Like lubrication or something.

  He Zhuo laughed, and rubbed the place where he was hit by the calf, seeing him blinking his eyes like a curious baby, his heart was so soft that he didn't know how to hurt him.

  "With me, you don't need that kind of thing."

  "Oh..." Ji Tingyu's tail came out, and he huddled in his arms like a quail.

  He Zhuo pinched the tip of his tail and slowly kneaded it downwards, his palms were warm and authoritarian, lingering downwards little by little until reaching the finish line.

  This is the most inaccessible place on Ji Tingyu. He Zhuo once visited as the first explorer. His footprints are gentle and powerful, like the most precise instruments, but not cold, just cautious.

  He let the glaciers and snow melt together, making Ji Tingyu into a mess, turning into a rotten peach, struggling to mediate between resistance and obsession.

  "Brother, I don't...I'm fine..."

  The trembling cat couldn't bear any more caresses.

  The moonlight outside the window spilled onto the bathtub, converging into a crescent moon, a silver bridge, which arched thinly, swayed uncontrollably, crumbling, and stumbled in waves of heat.

  He Zhuo turned off the water, hugged him tightly and wanted to go further, when an untimely knock on the door suddenly sounded, Rosalin said outside: "Boss has a task! Two hours later, the reception at Tiger Beach requires you to disguise."

  The ambiguous atmosphere came to an abrupt end.

  The two looked at each other, and both were stunned.

  "Fuck me."

  He Zhuo pressed his teeth and cursed.

  Ji Tingyu was also very embarrassed.

  He was comfortable, He Zhuo was about to explode, the veins on his arms were throbbing, he was the one who started the fire, if he left now, he would be no different from a murderer.

  "How about, why don't you hurry up? I can leave you an hour..."

  He Zhuo snorted and lost his demeanor: "Are you looking down on me too much, or yourself too much? You let me finish the task that you can still perform ass."

  Ji Tingyu: "..."

  Who is to blame?

  He rubbed his face red, moved his two little hairy ears together, raised his head to He Zhuo's ear and said something in embarrassment, then retracted after saying "whoosh".

  He Zhuo looked at him for a while, then suddenly stood up and picked him up horizontally, strode to the bedroom, with the bath water dripping on his body, he threw it on the bed without wiping it off.