Chapter 12

The giant wolf let out a docile muffled roar, and moved slightly, telling him to let go of himself first. After he stood up straight, he tilted his head and bit his waist, grabbing him into the air.

  "Hey! Be careful... Are your fangs really not going to bite me?"

  He was frightened again, struggling like a little bastard with his hands and feet, accidentally touched He Zhuo's fangs while waving, and was immediately startled.

  "My God, my God! Your teeth are longer than my waist!"

  This bite could pierce his whole body!

  I have never seen such a big wolf, let alone the experience of being picked up by such a big wolf. Ji Tingyu's body is full of resistance, and he doesn't know where he caught it with his frantic hands. The long strand is not bad. Grasp.

  Open your eyes and look - it's the beard of a giant wolf!

  "Oh no oh no..."

  He quickly dropped his ears and raised his hands in surrender: "I won't, I won't catch you again, really."

  And He Zhuo just looked down at him slightly, his eyes were gentle and helpless, like a quiet river, flowing from his eyes to Ji Tingyu's heart.

  His eyes can't speak, but Ji Tingyu instantly understood what he meant - "Be good, you know I won't hurt you."

  Oddly enough, he quickly calmed down.

  The giant wolf's eyes seemed to have magical power, calming every nerve in him silently, smoothing out the chaotic thoughts in his head that were like wool, one by one, flattened out, and carefully settled. .

  Like a cat that has been groomed, he raised both hands to hold the wolf's upper jaw firmly, and assured him, "Understood, I won't make trouble again."

  There was approval in the wolf's eyes, as if praising the baby who had just learned to walk.

  With Ji Tingyu in his mouth, he raised his head and glanced at the gangsters who collapsed to the ground in fright, without any intention of caring about them, he turned around and walked back.

  And Ji Tingyu was surprised to find that when he was no longer afraid, the giant wolf's mouth seemed to be the safest place.

  His upper and lower jaws are long and narrow, like the two walls of a castle, and the tusks surrounding him are thick and sharp, like guardrails around his body.

  Even though it was so windy and snowy outside, and the smell of gunpowder smoke and blood lingered for a long time, this place made him feel an unprecedented sense of security.

  He remembered that when he was a child, before he could take human form and walk, he flopped awkwardly on the ground with four little paws, and his mother gently picked up the back of his neck like this, walking around in the warm sunshine.

  Walking to the back of a low slope, the giant wolf gently put him down, lowered his head and pushed him against him.

  Ji Tingyu couldn't help laughing, and his voice became gentle because of the memory of his short childhood: "Okay, go now, I will protect myself and not cause trouble for you."

  The wolf rubbed his palm again, turned and walked out of the short slope.

  The moment his eyes left the snow slope, his gentle eyes immediately turned violent, and his murderous intent boiled like a volcano.

  Under the moonlight, the giant wolf's body stretched into a heavy arrow that left the string, and every muscle burst out with trembling power.

  He opened his sharp fangs and roared towards the gangster, his movements were as fast as lightning, forming an arc in the air, and crushed the scarred man to the ground in an instant.