"Oh." Mr. Zang pretended to fall, and squinted at Ji Tingyu: "It hurts like hell, if I step on it, I will blackmail you."

  Ji Tingyu sneered at him: "Why don't you step on it?"

  The cat cubs, like their parents, couldn't see them, and just played with themselves. Ji Tingyu found a corner and sat down, watching time flow like a quiet river.

  The layout of the room changed instantly, and the cat cubs were also growing up rapidly.

  The face is more rounded, the tips of the ears stand up, the tail has changed from a ball to a big ball, but the four legs are not long at all.

  Suddenly one day, when he was drinking milk, his hands and feet grew out with a "bang" and turned into a white and tender little doll. He was so startled that he blinked his eyes and dared not move.

  "Yo, it's really amazing to learn how to change people so early."

  Mr. Zang praised him sincerely.

  Ji Tingyu also felt that he was very powerful when he was a child, but no one shared it no matter how great he was.

  The older he got, the colder the house became.

  My mother is a war correspondent. She returned to work after her maternity leave and was stationed in Newell all the year round. The cold and dangerous conditions there make it impossible to bring a baby with her.

  My elder brother is studying abroad. As he grows older and the bond with his family becomes weaker, the number of times he returns to China becomes less and less.

  Ji Zhuoquan detested his gender and body, and threw Ji Tingyu into the care of the nanny after his mother left.

  Soon, he was the only kitten left in the house where the ivy blocked the sunlight.

  The first time a child learns to change into a human being, a small coming-of-age ceremony is held in ordinary people's homes to encourage the baby's outstanding performance, teach him to recognize his own hands and feet, and tell him: don't be afraid, this is just Another look at your body.

  But Ji Tingyu has no one to teach.

  He didn't understand how he drank milk like this, so scared he got into the quilt and hid, seeing that his little round hand was strange, and he bit it in his mouth, but it didn't fall off, and he was sad. I burst into tears, thinking: I'm going to become a little monster, like a big monster on the window.

  Mr. Zang sighed: "You poor boy, you are crying."

  Ji Tingyu had a sour nose: "It's okay, I grew up crying and crying."

  Fear and loneliness have become commonplace, and he has gradually become accustomed to it, and has mastered the skill of getting along with it at the most lively age.

  In the morning, he sat in a bright place and played with puzzles and picture books. When he was sleepy, he lay down on the sofa, raised his tail and patted his back to lull himself to sleep.

  After sleeping until the afternoon, he drank the milk left for him by the nanny, his black grape-like eyes began to move around, and fear and uneasiness spread silently in the room.

  "What's wrong?" Mr. Zang asked.

  Ji Tingyu murmured: "The sun is going to set."

  Before the sun sets, the room will become very dark, because the creeper blocks the last light in front of the window, showing its teeth and claws to the poor kitten inside.

  The kitten thought it was a monster that was coming to catch him, so he fell to the ground in fright, shrunk his thin shoulders and shivered, cried out of breath, and wanted his mother to hug him.

  A beam of light suddenly shone through the window, and the wind chimes were jingled.

  The cat cub raised his head abruptly, his teary little face beaming with joy.

  What did you see?

  Ji Tingyu couldn't remember.

  The cat cub called to the window in a childish voice: "Brother, brother!"

  elder brother? Ji Tinglan?

  Ji Tingyu followed his gaze and looked out of the window, only to see a giant silver-white wolf resting its head in front of the small boxy window, the ice-blue eyes that occupied most of the window were so green and tender. soft.

  "Sorry, I'm late today."

  Ji Tingyu's heart was suddenly dragged into his eyes.

  It turned out that He Zhuo had appeared in his life so early.

  The kitty wiped away his tears, stood up, shook his head and said it was not too late.

  He wanted to run towards him, but when he saw the creeper at the window, he withdrew his feet timidly.

  He Zhuo saw the ivy that tore down the entire wall in one bite: "The monster was chased away by me, come here, baby."

  The kitten's eyes were filled with tears, and he whimpered and ran towards him. Halfway through the run, he fell down and accidentally turned back into a kitten, rolling into a ball and rolling out the window.

  Afraid that he would fall, He Zhuo hurriedly blocked the window with his body, and the kitten bumped into the wolf's kiss with its butt in the sky, and whispered sorry in embarrassment, and pouted its butt to give him a beating.

  But He Zhuo picked him up: "Thank you baby for scratching my brother's itch."

  Ji Tingyu stared blankly at this scene, his lips trembled, but he couldn't speak, his chest was full of soreness.

  "He's so gentle, isn't he?" Mr. Zang said.

  "Um......"

  Ji Tingyu seemed to have a mouthful of bitter medicine in his throat.

  The giant wolf took the kitten downstairs to play with the ball.

  A pair of friends with such disparity in size is inexplicably harmonious.

  The big wolf touched the ball lightly with his leg, and the kitten had to run for a long time to catch it back, with the ball bigger than his head dangling in its mouth, wobbly and unable to see the way, and kept falling over.

  But with someone to accompany him, he is also happy when he stumbles, and his tail flicks like a propeller.

  "Is it the wrong species? Why does it look like a puppy?"

  Ji Tingyu hummed at him: "I am lively."

  After playing with the ball enough, the giant wolf used its tail as a cat teaser and swung it back and forth in front of his eyes. The kitten stretched out two small claws, bouncing and scratching.

  "It looks like a kitten now." Mr. Zang said with a hint of teasing: "Who is this person?"

  Ji Tingyu hesitated for two seconds.

  "My love..."

  "Wow, you can live with his size."

  "..."

  "At least he won't let me get away with it right away." Ji Tingyu fought back mercilessly, and Mr. Zang was even more apologetic: "Understood, I can't blame him."

  Every day since then, before the sun sets, the giant wolf will appear by the window as promised.