𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15

Börja om från början

"Fuck, Aelys !"

I couldn't see properly anymore but I suddenly felt two strong arms pulling me onto him. His body was warm and I could feel his muscles underneath his skin. I felt him pulling me on his lap, making me straddle him but I couldn't see nor speak.

"You need to breathe, love."

I wanted to scream that I couldn't but I was incapable of doing so. Dizziness started to take over me due to the lack of oxygen. My vision was more blurred than before and I could only hear the pounding of my heart.

Suddenly, everything stopped as I felt something warm on my lips. The dizziness started to fade, my vision started to come back softly and I felt air enter my lungs again as the warmness disappeared. It took me a solid minute before I could see and breathe properly again. My heartbeat was slowing down to a normal rate and I exhaled a breath of relief. I never had a panic attack this bad before.

"Love ?"

I felt him cupping my cheeks and turning my head softly toward him and my lips parted slightly, amazed by how tender he was being. My eyes met his concerned one and I frowned. Why was he being so nice and acting like he cared ? I was confused.

"Have you ever had panic attacks before ?"

I nodded.

"Never this bad but yes..."

He nodded as well and leaned his forehead on mine once again, closing his eyes and sighing.

"You scared me." He mumbled.

I shook my head, wanting answers.

"Why don't you ask your Father to find you another wife ? I don't understand, Mattheo... Why not ask him to cancel our wedding and pick someone else ? You hate me."

He didn't answer. He just shook his head before pulling away and caressing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"That's the thing, Aelys." He took a shaky breath before letting his thumb meet my bottom lip and pulling at it, his eyes focused on his action. "I don't think I ever did."

He didn't give me the chance to speak as he crashed his lips on mine. One of his hands went into my brown hair as the other went on my lower back, pulling me impossibly closer to him. My own went in his hair, gliding into the soft curls, gripping them softly. He licked my bottom lip, asking me for entrance and I let him in. Our tongues fought for dominance but he ended up winning. I pulled at his curls, earning a low groan from him. His grip in my hair tightened as the hand that was on my lower back moved to my waist. I moaned as I felt him gripping my hip harder. It would probably leave a bruise but I couldn't care less. He started to make my hips move back and forth on him and soon, I felt him get hard under me. The friction on my covered clit made me moan again while he groaned against my lips.

His hands moved to my thighs and he picked us off the floor before moving toward the bed. He gently laid me down on my back, placing his body between my legs, hips flushed against mine. He broke the kiss only to dive down to my neck. My back arched against him as I moved my head to the side to give him more room. I yelped as he bit one of the hickeys left by Tom and he growled against my skin, making me shiver under him.

"I'll kill him for touching you."

I moaned as he licked my skin and started to nip on it softly. I gasped as I felt him suck harshly as he started to leave his own mark on me. Once he was satisfied with his work, he kissed it gently before going back up to my lips, kissing me hungrily.

"You're mine, Aelys. Don't fucking forget it." He mumbled against my lips.

He rolled his hips into mine and I gasped as I felt his hard cock moving against my clothed clit. He rolled them again, groaning as I moaned this time. He slid his tongue between my lips, kissing me passionately. This kiss was so intense it made me moan again. His left hand grabbed my wrists and he pinned my hands above my head, making my body arch against his. His right hand glided down my body, discovering every curve I had.

"I'll ruin you, love." He growled against my lips and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Then ruin me, Mattheo." I whispered.

He groaned then he rolled his hips another time as his right hand cupped one of my boobs, letting a whimper escape my lips but it came out muffled due to his lips still kissing me. His hand went to the hem of my shirt and he caressed the skin on my hip softly before looking up at me, silently asking for permission. I nodded and he lifted my shirt before letting go of my wrists and taking my shirt off completely, leaving me in my green bra. His eyes darkened as they fell on my breast.

"So beautiful." He growled. He looked up at me, eyes darkened by lust but full of tenderness. "Can I touch you, love ?"

I blushed and avoided his eyes before nodding softly. His hand grabbed my chin and he forced me to look at him.

"I need words, love."

My breath hitched and my chest grew warm. I loved how he was making sure I was comfortable with everything we were doing and asking for my consent to keep going.

"Yes." I breathed.

He kissed me softly before letting his lips glide down my jaw, then to my neck before stopping on my collarbones. He cupped one of my boobs with his right hand as his left one went back to holding my hands above my head. My back arched as I felt his hot lips on my skin. I moaned and rolled my hips, making him groan. He dived down to my covered breast and kissed the exposed skin. I gasped as he licked my skin before sucking on one of my boobs, focused on leaving his mark here as well. I whimpered when he kissed the fresh purple mark and came back to my lips, kissing me softly. He leaned his forehead on mine, panting, as he closed his eyes to calm himself down a bit.

"I know you're a virgin, love. We better stop before we take it too far."

I felt my chest grow warm at his words. I thought he wanted to go further but I was glad we were stopping. I wasn't ready yet. I nodded softly.

"Thank you..."

He nodded too before getting off the bed. I felt disappointed as he went to the closet. I had hoped we could cuddle but I guess I had been expecting too much. He disappeared into the bathroom before coming back and picking me up bridal style. I frowned as I put my arms around his neck to hold onto him. He took us in the bathroom and sat me on the counter. I looked at him confused as he took my skirt off. He grabbed some shorts and my eyes widened when he started to put it on me, asking me to lift my hips so he could place it properly. I did as he asked me and he grabbed a black shirt which seemed to be one of his. He motioned for me to lift my arms then he put the shirt on my body. I looked down to see how big it was on me before gazing again at him. He took his shirt then his pants off, leaving himself in just his boxer. He picked our toothbrushes, put toothpaste on them before handing me mine. We brushed our teeth and all I could do was look at him in confusion and amazement. He was being so soft, so caring. I didn't know where it was coming from but I was liking this side of him.

Once we were done he picked me up again and took us to the bed, laying us down under the sheets. His arms never left my body as he pulled me close to him, letting me rest my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head softly before turning the lights off.

I didn't fall asleep right away as my eyes stayed wide open in surprise and confusion. I didn't know if this intimacy was due to what had happened earlier but I was liking it. I felt his breathing slowing down a bit after a few minutes and I understood he had fallen asleep. I felt butterflies swirling in my stomach as his words started to ring in my head.

'I don't want you and yet, I can't bear the thought of another man having you, touching you'

'That's the thing, Aelys. I don't think I ever did.'

'You're mine, Aelys.'

'I'll ruin you, love'

I meant it when I had told him to ruin me. And that scared me.