Swimming -Minho x reader- (All x reader)

Summary: Just a hot day on the Glade where the the gladers decide to spent a day on the pond they found. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was sitting on a bench near the dead-heads just in my bikini and with a large t-shirt on. The boys and I had decided to spend a day on the pond we found some weeks ago because it had been a very hot week; so hot that, yesterday, a runner fainted in the maze and his partner had to bring him back, making him faint too as soon as he entered the Glade.

I was reading a book when Minho came and took it away from me.

—Hey! I was reading that! — I whined and looked at the smirking boy.

—Common! I'm sure you'll enjoy more swimming than reading... — And with that, he walked away with me following close behind.

Half an hour later, I was sitting on the grass reading my book while most of the boys where swimming and playing on the pond. I was peacefully enjoying my time alone but, of course, peace never lasts in the Glade.

—Yn! Why don't you come in? — Newt yelled from the water. —No, thanks. I'm good here—

—Common, Its fun! — Frypan started but someone cut him off by yelling. —Minho! Come here and help us with her!! — I looked at Gally but before I could say anything, Minho came out of the water and started walking to me with an evil smile in his face.

—Wait, Minho!! Don't. You. Dare! — But he still threw me over his shoulder and dropped me in the water... cold water...

As soon as I touched the water I could feel how the white t-shirt started sticking to my body making my dark red bikini almost completely visible.

"I'm gonna kill that shank as soon as I come out of this shucking pond!"

MINHO'S POV:

A few seconds after I threw Yn to the water, I saw her come out pulling her hair back with both hands and, let me tell you... It was the hottest thing I've ever seen; and, by the way the boys were looking at her, I could see they thought the same.

She looked at me and I could see the anger in her eyes. —MINHO! —

Oh, crap... I'm dead.

YN'S POV:

I came out of the water and I could feel all eyes on me.

If I'm honest, self-confidence has never been my forte, but I wasn't insecure; I was aware that I was the only girl in the Glade and that meant I usually had a lot of attention, but apart for a few guys, everyone here was nice enough, I had never had any problem with anyone and I never felt insecure around them. So making them all look at me without even trying... well it made me a little proud of myself, if I'm honest.

I chuckled while I tried to get rid of all the water but failed. I just ended up taking off my shirt and I was sure that, if someone wasn't looking already, they were looking now. Minho always told me as he was my closest friend, but I never really thought about it; "maybe I am Good looking, I mean... maybe I am hot...?" I didn't want to flatter myself, but Minho, Newt and Frypan always said the same thing: "Even If there were five thousand girls in here, I'm sure you would be one of the prettiest/hottest ones."

—Frypan, truth or dare? — Minho asked our cook. We were all (the ones that were awake, of course) sitting around a little fire that was near the pond, playing truth or dare after having dinner. A lot of plates and empty jars of Gally's moonshine were on the floor; I felt sorry for the ones who would have to clean this up.