Love-hate relationship- Minho x yn

I know In the title of the book says that its mostly Newt imagines but I just have Minho's one shots written so Ill start with the Newt ones as soon as I can. 

Summary: Minho and Yn have a love-hate relationship, most likely hate relationship. They always tease each other at a point that the gladers ship them, but this time, Minho went to far... 

(What a shit of a summary but well... ENJOY!) 

Minho's POV: 

I was sitting on a table with Newt while eating my breakfast. I was laughing while telling Newt the new prank I put on YN... See, we've always hated each other, but no one can denay that there is a huge tension in between us, sexual tension. I've like her since she came up on the box almost three years ago, but I didnt want to be like the rest of the guys so I tried to ignore my feellings, with ended up in me acting like I hated her, when It was the exact opposite. 

"I dont know, dont you think you went to far this time?" Newt asked me, while I finished my breakfast. He was talking about the prank, I had told the whole glade that-

"MINHO!!" I heard her yell from the homestead. Actually, I think half of the Glade heard. 

She entered looking beatifull, as always, with her black top that reached just where his shorts started. The shorts werent too short, It didnt show a lot of her thighs but they drived everyone crazy because she looked so shucking good in that, SHE drived me crazy. She had her hair in a low ponytail with two strands of hair infront of her face making her look gorgeous. 

"Yes, princess?" I said and when her eyes found me, the glare in her face made me almost klunk myself. Cause lets face it, her glare is terrifying, but she looks hot. 

"You shucking shuckface slinthead!!" She yelled and Im pretty sure that if everyone wasnt already looking when she walked into the room, they were now. 

"What's the problem?" I asked calmed.

"What's the problem? What's the shucking problem?! Minho, you told the whole glade I slept with Gally!!!" 

"Maybe, why are you so mad if its the true? " I said aware that everyone was looking. 

"No, Its NOT!" Then I saw something change in her eyes, the light that always used to be there when I pranked her or when I just talked to her was gone, and hurt was the only thing that could be read in her face.  She took the glass that was infront of me and threw it to the ground making it broke into pieces. I gasped but she continued talking. "Everyone calls me shucking slut for your fucking fault!!" I was shocked I didn't know everyone called her that, I didnt know It would affect her so much, I just thought that she would get angry then laugh and everyone would forget about it in a few days but its been 5 days since I told everyone and I now realise that I made a mistake. "You won, Minho, Alright?! Congratulations! I hate you I REALLY DO!" She said the last part with tears in her eyes but she didnt let them fall. I fucked up. She hates me. GOD DAMMIT she hates me and I messed up really bad... 

She left and everyone went quiet. 

"Well she is a slut" Some glader whos name I dont know said and Newt stood up from his chair quickly. "Okay, thats ENOUGH!" "She didnt sleep with me" Gally said after a short silence. I was gald that at least Gally had te decency to tell everyone the truth. 

I stood up and walked out not caring about everyone that was staring. I had to find her, there's no way Im just gonna act like nothing happend. I care about her, even if i didnt show it. 

"YN? YN I know you're there please open..." I was Infront of her door. Her room was next to mine in the homestead and she always complained about it when she first came here, but now I think that she likes it, well... she liked it. 

"YN, If you dont open I'll come in now..." I heard footsteps and then, the door opened to reveal the beautifull girl I had fallen in love with. She had red eyes and cheeks and looked like she had been crying but tried to cover it up with a fake confidence. Shit I did this to her... 

"YN Im so-" "Minho, shut up..." "No, YN I- Can I come in?" "No, Minho- I said no!" I didnt care and pushed past her and entered the room. It was clean and tidy, more than mine and most of the others probably. I turned around and saw her with her eyes fixed on the floor I got closer to her and saw a tear fall from her eye and end in the ground. "Yn..." I said softly. I closed the door as she didnt respond and sitted on the bed with her face in her hands. I had never seen her so vulnerable. 

"You know..." She started, and I just listened closely. "When I first got here, I was absolutely terrified, but not because I was surrounded by teenage boys, but because I didnt want them to think I was weak because I was a girl. I didnt want to seem like the weak and femenine girl that didnt do her job and just flirted with every boy to get what she wanted. I wanted everyone to look at me and think of how I worked my ass off as a runner, a builder or at whatever thing I did, and of how strong I was for standing up for myself in between of all this shanks. I didnt think I was posible but It was, and I did it. I got the job I wanted, I made everyone respect me and I worked my shucking ass off for almost three damn years to do it. But then, you told everyone that I slept with that... slinthead, and... everything, every bit of respect I gained over this past years, was gone. Minho I'm not mad that you invented a rumor about me... a real stupid one. I'm hurt... that I lost everything I worked for... for three fucking years." She was now standing up with tears in her eyes and also hurt in them, I didnt see a bit of anger and that scared me. 

"YN... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I know this shouldnt fix anything but I need to say it. I'm sorry that I told everyone that shit and Im sorry that all those shanks are calling you slut or things that I dont even want to think about. Im sorry for treating you so bad this years and I apologize for acting like I hate you because I dont." "Minho, what?" I took her hand and kissed her klunkles that were slightly bruised probably for punching a tree or the wall, that's something she would do... I looked into her eyes and sighted, preparing myself for what I was going to confess. 

"I like you, YN. Shuck it! I think I love you... And I know that you hate me or atleast you do now-" "Min I dont hate you" She said and I saw a little smile in her face that made mine light up. "You dont?" "No... Actually..." She didnt finish her praise and before I knew it, a pair of soft lips were pressed gently against mine. At first I was a little shocked, but I didnt hesitate to kiss her back resting my hands on her waist while hers made their way to my neck as she deepened the kiss. It felt so wrong but at the same time so sucking right that I forgot we hated each ocher, or that everyone thought that. 

A few seconds later we pulled away because of the lack of air. "This is going to be hard to explain to the others" "I dont even care" I replied and, with that, I pulled her for another kiss. At the end.. this prank didn't go that bad. 

_________________________________________________________________

So... what do you think. I dont really have much to say so hope you liked it and thanks for reading. Btw if you want to request you can put your request in the comments. This is 1430 words so... I think its ok. 

See you, shanks! 😍