But the kitten shook his head.

"We can't go, we can never go back..."

He tore me apart and put me back together again.

Can it still be the same as before?

-

The next day the sun rose as usual, Ji Tingyu put on clean clothes and tidied himself up like a human.

The wet kitten wiped its fur and puffed up its chest, pretending that it was still the omnipotent lion.

He started to work step by step, ate disgusting canned burgers again, moved out of the luxurious cat castle, put a sunflower cushion in the office, and turned back into a kitten to lie on the cushion at night to fool around all night.

He no longer needs a kitten bag, no longer needs steaming food, no longer needs an embrace full of alpha scent.

Little by little, he stripped He Zhuo out of his life, like a silkworm that failed to break out of its cocoon, cut off the bloated shell of his body, and warned himself with countless nights awakened by nightmares——

This is his original life. SK

He even asked for a few assignments with his superiors to impart experience to other bases, and it would take two or three years at the shortest.

The mission is at the highest confidentiality level, and no information should be disclosed to anyone. Even if Howard used his privileges, he would not be able to find out his final destination.

In other words, as long as he successfully leaves Newell, no matter how powerful Ren He Zhuo is, he will not be able to find him.

I haven't seen you in seven or eight years. What can't be forgotten?

He thought deceitfully.

Except for Rosalin and Desert Qing, no one at the base knew that he was leaving. Everyone was busy preparing for the bonfire party to celebrate Ji Tingyu's recovery and their narrow escape.

The location is still by the frozen lake.

There is no luxury seafood, but shochu and roasted whole lamb are enough.

The team members were full of food and drink, and danced around the shadowy bonfire. Looking at their vivid faces reflecting the firelight, Ji Tingyu always felt that the explosion that took everyone's lives in the previous life was like a dream.

A few kids came to look for Ji Tingyu when they were drunk: "Boss...you really don't want Mr. He...how nice Mr. He is..."

"He's very good, but I can't afford it."

"Really don't want it? If you really don't want it, then I want it!" Several people took advantage of the alcohol to coax, and their voices became softer and softer: "Actually, I have always liked him...but he is too perfect, I think even OK......"

Ji Tingyu was not angry, nor did he care.

He knew that this child was innocent and shy, probably because he couldn't help feeling distressed when he saw He Zhuo was seriously injured and abandoned by him.

"Yeah, he's so perfect, it's normal to like him." Ji Tingyu pressed his left rib just recently, raised his head and took a sip of his wine.

The child's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Boss, you mean...I, I can try——Can I take two days off? I want to go to the hospital to take care of him."

After a while, "Mr. He" became "he". Ji Tingyu froze for a moment while drinking, and pressed his eyes, his heart throbbing with soreness.

He raised his eyes and carefully looked at the child in front of him. It was He Zhuo's favorite obedient boy in his previous life.

"Okay, I'll give you leave."

He raised his glass and said with a smile, "I wish you a happy union for a hundred years in advance."

"Crack——"

The sound of a branch being trampled was heard not far behind, and the tip of the cat's ear moved sharply, without looking back.

I'm leaving tomorrow, and I need to pack my luggage tonight.

He didn't stay below for too long.

He drank too much and was a little drunk. Desert Qing wanted to help him upstairs, but he refused: "Let me go by myself."

The street lights were dim, stretching his solitary shadow very long.

Ji Tingyu staggered back to the office, opened the door, turned on the light, kicked off his shoes, and was covered by a cold chest as soon as he turned around.

The tall man was almost buried on his shoulders, his weak arms wrapped around his waist.

"Happy marriage for a hundred years..." He Zhuo pressed against his forehead tremblingly: "You have never wished us a happy marriage for a hundred years."

The cat looked into his eyes, and the mouth smelled of wine.

"I made a wish to the kitty god that we would be together forever, but he wouldn't listen to me."

He Zhuo smiled, but his eyes were full of tears.

"Where is the little cat god so unreasonable? We have survived so many hardships, why can't we live forever..."

"It's none of my business, it's spent." Ji Tingyu told him calmly: "It was spent in the middle of the night, and I lost it without touching it. I picked it up and put it back on. Look, it's God won't let us be together."

"Then let God die! Whoever stops me will die! It was hard, hard to be with you, please, don't be like this..."

He Zhuo begged in his ear, and rubbed him into his arms with all his strength, such an arrogant and noble wolf king, at this moment, was so humble that he was worse than a grain of sand.

Ji Tingyu only asked: "Have you had enough trouble? I killed all the gardeners and cooks, and there are seven or eight faces that I haven't found. I haven't retaliated against you for half a month. It doesn't mean I In no mood."

After finishing speaking, she stretched out her hands and pushed him away fiercely, kicking him in the chest!

He was burned so badly that he was just able to get out of bed and walk, how could he bear it, staggered a few steps and slammed into the wall with a "bang!" red.

Before he could stand up, the gleaming dagger stabbed straight at his chest.

Ji Tingyu held the knife and stabbed him in the chest without hesitation. He Zhuo subconsciously stretched out his hand to block, but found that the tip of the knife did not touch him at all.

"I hate people lying to me, betraying me, and using me the most in my life. I trust you so much, you did all three of these things!"

He slapped him backhanded, causing He Zhuo to turn his back.