With this strength and accuracy, you don't need to guess who it is.

"Damn girl... I'll give you a bath with realgar when I get back..."

Rosalin's hallucinations did not know where to go. She looked at Ji Tingyu with hostility in her eyes, and it wasn't enough to slap him just now. Seeing him lying motionless on the ground, she wanted to throw her tail at him.

"You're not done yet!"

The cat was so angry that it got up and grabbed the tip of her slippery tail and stepped on it, pulling her over to cover her eyes.

The beautiful snake struggled wildly, and Ji Tingyu hugged her desperately: "Okay, close your eyes, close your eyes and listen to my voice."

Rosalin's hands froze, and she tilted her head in doubt: "Boss?"

Ji Tingyu: "It's me."

Rosalin moved: "It seems like someone is stepping on my tail."

Ji Tingyu: "It's me too."

"...Are you jealous that my tail is longer than yours?"

"...You almost sent me flying with your tail just now."

"Really or not? Do I have that much energy? Is it possible for me to beat you in this year's free fighting!" The voice sounded a little excited.

Ji Tingyu died speechless.

"I should really record you playing Ultraman."

He let go of Rosalin, in case she was deluded by the hallucinations and stabbed him in the back again, he tied her eyes with a cloth and taught her He Zhuo's method of inducing vomiting.

"That baby face is a perverted murderer. He has a bad brain but is good at using poison. We have all had breakfast. It will be better when he vomits, but it can't be cured. He must get off the ship and go to the hospital immediately." After speaking, he took a pair of barbecues. The chopsticks she used squeezed her throat: "You spit it out first, I'll go and see them."

Rosalin looked at the half-meter-long wooden chopsticks in her hand, which could pierce her throat with one blow: "...Are you sure you're not taking this opportunity to take revenge?"

"That's right, we cats have always been narrow-minded."

Ji Tingyu went to the group of team members who were lying in a pile of villains, tied their eyes and splashed cold water to wake them up one by one. Fortunately, everyone was not seriously injured except for being poisoned. The situation gradually became clear, and it was He Zhuo's side more dangerous.

"Rosalin, help them induce vomiting, I'll call He Zhuo."

"Mr. He is here?"

"Well, he was worried about us, and came here with a helicopter that was not adjusted. I asked him to drive slowly."

"You should have said it earlier." Rosalin was visibly relieved: "He will be fine when he comes. I was really scared to death just now. The animal wants to use a chainsaw to peel me into potato tarts!"

Ji Tingyu was amused when he heard the words: "What are you afraid of, don't you have wireless light waves?"

"Oh, don't say it, don't say it!" Rosalin hissed at him in embarrassment: "Don't tell others that I did such a stupid thing!"

"Don't say it? It would be fine if I don't use a loudspeaker to broadcast."

Ji Tingyu made several cups of light salt water for them and put them on the small round table. He Zhuo's number was being dialed on his mobile phone.

Before it was connected, I felt my feet shaking.

He heard the rushing sound of the sea water being divided by the giant, and then the empty sound of metal being struck: "Bang... bang... bang..."

Three times in a row, the sound became louder and closer, as if something was stepping on the hull from bottom to top.

The team members pulled off their blindfolds and stood up, looking towards the source of the sound, the bow on the left side.

"What sound? I'm hallucinating again?"

"It seems to be true. I heard it too."

Rosalin put down her water glass and ran to the railing: "Boss, let me go and have a look!"

Ji Tingyu remembered the black shadow he saw just now, and hurriedly called her: "Come back!"

After the voice fell, the knocking speed increased rapidly, and they climbed onto the ship with a bang bang bang, and the whole cruise ship began to shake violently, like a precursor to an earthquake and tsunami.

The frozen sea water was suddenly awakened, like a roaring giant beating the cruise ship, the waves soared into the sky, reaching a height of more than ten meters in an instant, with a thick layer of white foam on top, like a collapsing hill, pouring towards the big ship !

The hull is like an unbalanced balance, quickly tipping to one side.

"Grab the railing! Grab the railings on both sides!"

Ji Tingyu yelled and rushed towards the team members, grabbed the nearest Meng Fan by the ankle and threw him into the stairs inside the ship.

The sea water slapped up and piled up on the floor in an instant. Coupled with the increasing inclination angle, the cruise ship tilted 30 degrees, the glass smashed to the ground, and the team members who had not recovered their strength fell down one after another like dumplings. The sea is slippery.

"Boss, help!"

"Director, save me!"

They were panic-stricken and howled. Some people didn't have time to pull the cloth that tied their eyes, and they couldn't grab the railing at all.

Ji Tingyu smashed open the fire hydrant, pulled out the unfilled water pipe and wrapped it around his waist, and slid his feet down the floor with a shovel! The water pipes were quickly stretched and turned into artificial railings, surrounding everyone.

For the rest of their lives, the team members yelled Long live the boss, and pulled the water pipe together to help him bear the tension. However, just when they thought they were temporarily safe, the real danger had just begun.

——That thing climbed up.

First, a flesh-red tentacle waved into the air, revealing two neat rows of suction cups with circular openings below. When it fell, it hit the railing of the opposite bow with a "bang", wrapped in stinky hot mucus and entangled in circles. Go up the fence.

Then came the second, third, and tenth articles...

Countless flesh-red tentacles quickly boarded the ship in just half a minute, and the increased weight forced the 30-degree tilt to return to the horizontal.

Accompanied by an ear-piercing "creaking" sound, the head of that thing suddenly emerged from the sea and jumped to the bow of the ship! It was the head of a giant octopus full of tumors, as big as half the boat, and it hit the boat with a "bang!", shaking the deck with a crack of five or six meters.