If many felines lack breastfeeding in childhood, they will more or less have symptoms of oral desire in adulthood, specifically manifested as itching and dryness around the lips and in the mouth, and they like to rub things in their mouths to relieve itching.

  So even if He Zhuo doesn't like this kind of intimacy any more, let him mess around with him, and only pat him on the back when he bites and says, "Put back your little fangs."

  Ji Tingyu got cheap and behaved: "I just took two bites."

  It means not biting enough.

  He Zhuo let his misty small round eyes look at it, and he didn't care about pain or discomfort, so he gave him the other side helplessly and dotingly: "You're so used to it, I'll bite you at night Don't cry when

  There are many similar details.

  It was only after reading a lot of relevant information that He Zhuo realized that cats are not easy to keep.

  Their guts are fragile and their teeth are sensitive.

  Shedding tends to occur at the turn of the seasons.

  Likes to be kissed on the ear and touched on the back, especially before going to bed, which can help them sleep better.

  Active but hates walking, energetic but likes to sleep, loves to be clean but is too lazy to tidy up.

  Compared with the second-grade personality, he loves to be competitive and feels that Lao Tzu is the best in the world. Therefore, when playing games with kittens, the owner should lose to them appropriately to help them strengthen their confidence.

  If the kitten puts the pads on your eye sockets and strokes them gently, don't refuse them, because that is their expression of love to the owner.

  This is a feeding guide for pet cats, and not all of them are applicable to omega whose body is a cat.

  He Zhuo wrote a "Guide to Conservation of Ji Tingyu", which is specially used to raise him.

  Ji Tingyu had also read that guidebook, by chance.

  A week ago, they had just returned from an outsourcing mission. They were exhausted for two days and one night.

  Ji Tingyu didn't even eat, and fell asleep after taking a shower, and woke up in the middle of the night suffocated by urine, and just about to wake up, he felt a hand rubbing against his back.

  Looking up, it was He Zhuo who was touching him.

  He Zhuo had been doing heavy work for the past two days, no easier than him, his eyes were black and blue from exhaustion, he fell asleep in a daze, and he forced himself to touch his back, almost subconsciously.

  Ji Tingyu didn't know what it was for, he thought he wanted it, but when he touched him, it didn't feel hard at all.

  The cat thought it was funny: "Why do you keep touching me?"

  He Zhuo replied in a half-dream and half-awake state: "Touch your back, sleep well..."

  "Where are you going?" Ji Tingyu couldn't understand, so he pulled out his hand to let him sleep well, but accidentally dropped the notebook he put in his breast pocket.

  A palm-sized calfskin book, which looked like it was used frequently, Ji Tingyu opened it, and the first page was seven words: Ji Tingyu Maintenance Guide.

  "Ji... raised me?"

  He was a little embarrassed, his cheeks were hot, and he turned around roughly, and found that He Zhuo had memorized more than 50 pages, more than 200 entries, each with a check mark of a different color, which seemed to mark the completion status .

  The first page, the most hideously painted, reads:

  1. Don't give him cold food, except frozen persimmons.

  2. Don't take him to a place with fire, he is afraid.

  3. He has a slight appetite disorder, give him when he wants to bite, no matter where.

  4. Kiss his ear when you wake him up in the morning, it will make him happy all day long.

  5. Touch his back for 1-2 hours after he falls asleep at night, so that he can sleep better.

  6. He likes fresh food and doesn't like to eat. You should feed him insect repellent regularly, preferably once every two weeks (the insect repellant should be mixed in a jelly bean bottle, so don't let him know, or he will feel ashamed.)

  7. He has a strong desire to win and lose, so you should encourage him when you get along with him, praise him more, create opportunities to lose to him, reduce the number of flirting and nasty words, and molesting him too hard will make him feel frustrated.

  ...

  Ji Tingyu wanted to laugh, his eye circles turned red when he smiled, he turned around and pinched the tip of He Zhuo's nose: "Okay, so you tricked me into taking so many insecticides secretly."

  Turning to the last page again, look at the article written by He Zhuo:

  278. He said that he would prepare a gift for me, but he seems to have forgotten, so don't mention this matter again to embarrass him.

  Ji Tingyu's tears could no longer hold back and rushed out of his eyes, such a careful and precious love made his heart feel like it was being rained down by acid rain.

  "I didn't forget, the gift I chose was very difficult to handle. I rubbed my fingers for half a month, and I didn't get it right."

  He Zhuo heard his movement and struggled to get up from his sleep: "Want to go to the bathroom?"

  After finishing speaking, without waiting for anyone to answer, he skillfully wrapped the kitten's buttocks in his arms, wrapped him in a quilt, walked to the bathroom and put it on the toilet, and yawned: "Use it."

  Ji Tingyu with two lines of noodle tears hanging on his face: "..."

  The sadness that had just been brewing was washed away by a bubble of urine.

  He originally wanted to brag, saying that I saw the guide you wrote about raising me, and I discovered all your little secrets! Stop pretending to be a wolf with a big tail!

  As a result, He Zhuo raised his hand and slapped him on the butt: "Hurry up, pee, it's so cold."

  "......I."

  Ji Tingyu's cheeks flushed red, and the tips of his ears that had been touched by his panting were numbly electrified, and he shot a parabola in shame, and trembled twice, and said in a low voice, "Okay."

  He Zhuo let out a "hmm" and took out a wet towel to help him wipe it off.

  The kitten was even more ashamed, with both ears on top of its head curling up in shame: "Damn, you treat me as your son."

  He Zhuo didn't make a sound, hugged him back and wrapped him in the quilt, and wanted to touch his back again.

  "No, I've slept well with you here."

  Ji Tingyu grabbed his hand, turned back into a cat, crawled onto his face with hands and feet, and covered his eye sockets with two small pads.

  He Zhuo closed his eyes and smiled.

  "Why are you so obedient, having a nightmare?"

  The cat licked his mouth: "It's a sweet dream, brother."