"Beep." The phone was hung up with a sound.

  He Zhuo held Ji Tingyu's waist, and pressed on the logic table.

  -

  As soon as the kiss is over, the face is already lumpy.

  At this moment, Ji Tingyu knew he was embarrassed, and turned his head to run away, but He Zhuo grabbed him and forced him to drink a bowl of noodle soup, and gave him small green vegetables and pig tails to eat.

  The green vegetables were flown in by plane early in the morning, and the pigtails were stewed in a casserole at noon. It is just right to eat, soft and rotten.

  Ji Tingyu pinched the pig's tail and gnawed it deliciously, and said to He Zhuo: "When I was young, my mother didn't give me pig's tail, saying that every time I finished eating, I would raise my own tail and shake it."

  At that time, he was just four or five years old, and he hadn't learned how to take human form for a long time. He couldn't draw his tail, so he wore pants with a back slit for convenience, and made a small round hole on his buttocks for his tail.

  Ji Tingyu was very cold when he was a child, even in crotch pants he was a cool kid. The little hairy tail hangs on the buttocks reservedly, and it doesn't flick very much when walking.

  But for some reason, he was inexplicably excited when he ate the pig's tail. The little hairy tail was raised high, shaking like a wind-up, and he even put his hands by his legs to walk like a penguin.

  He Zhuo put down his chopsticks, and listened attentively to these trivial matters.

  When I think of him twisting his buttocks and pretending to be a penguin, I feel cute, and regret not staying with him for two more years.

  If they stay with each other for two more years, maybe they can recognize each other at a glance when they meet again in the previous life, will that lead to a different ending?

  He Zhuo's thoughts drifted away, and he raised his hand to stroke the soft rope around his neck.

  The stone that was reborn with him was hanging on the rope, the so-called token of love that the kitten held in its mouth before being burned by the fire in the previous life.

  "What is this?" Ji Tingyu asked curiously.

  He Zhuo lowered his eyes, struggling to organize his words.

  "I lost a very important person once, we were together for three years, but this rock and a tangle of burnt hair is all he left me."

  "I once thought I couldn't survive, and I really couldn't survive until I met you."

  Ji Tingyu froze, and let go of the pig's tail in his hand.

  "He must be a nice guy..."

  Can be remembered by you for so long.

  "Of course, he is very good and very dazzling."

  When He Zhuo said this, he kept looking at him, his silent eyes were like an ancient river, flowing with countless sorrows.

  Ji Tingyu didn't notice anything unusual, nodded and continued eating.

  He didn't ask He Zhuo who that person was, and what was the relationship between the two of them.

  He respects He Zhuo's past, and he will not doubt who He Zhuo is remembering or missing with him.

  Because Ji Tingyu knew that he was not like anyone, and no one could replace him.