"Then I ask Admiral Shen two questions? Is it convenient?"

  "Of course it's convenient." Shen Ting pushed the brim of his hat with an expression of "I've memorized all the answers" and said, "Which one?"

  Ji Tingyu: "..."

  You just give me the answer directly!

  He felt so bored, and put on a crooked kitten face: "You two have colluded, so why should I ask?"

  "It's not collusion. Brother Zhuo didn't ask me to lie or conceal the report to you. It's just that there are some things that he wants to tell you personally."

  "Ha, he's so particular about his smell."

  Shen Ting laughed: "What do you want to ask? Is it a personal matter?"

  "It's not selfish...it's hard to say." The tip of the cat's nose was covered with a blush, its ears were erected and then lowered, and then twisted into two balls of twists: "I just want to ask, what is his pheromone? What is the taste."

  "Pheromone?" Obviously, this question was beyond Shen Ting's expectations. He was stunned for a second, and then said frankly, "I'm sorry Director Ji, I don't know either."

  "You don't even know? Aren't you brothers?"

  "Not only I don't know, neither General Howard nor Brother Zhuo's mother knows. To be precise, there is only one person in this world who can know what his pheromone smells like."

  "who?"

  "you."

  "I...me?" Ji Tingyu widened his eyes in surprise, and said a tongue twister: "I don't know how I know, how do you know that I know?"

  He Zhuo did say something like "Only my partner can know the smell of my pheromones" before, but after the two got together, He Zhuo didn't intend to tell him.

  "Maybe it's not time yet."

  Shen Ting interjected an abrupt sentence: "Brother Zhuo spent his childhood in country F with his mother, a lady who carried love poems and roses with her, in her opinion, it is a privilege to reserve a privilege for her partner. The most romantic thing in the world."

  "Privilege? Like?"

  "For example, my wife has a flower shop by the sea. Every day, a bouquet of the freshest dahlias is placed on the booth, but they are never sold."

  "Is it reserved for someone?"

  "Yes, that is a gift she left for her deceased lover. As long as it is not sold, it will never be sold out."

  Ji Tingyu blinked, and the tip of his heart was slowly teased by a soft force.

  A deceased loved one, a gift that never sells out, these words are just as sad as they sound.

  "I guess that lover must not be that bastard He Shifeng." Ji Tingyu said with disgust, "Although I miss him very much."

  Shen Ting didn't hold back and laughed out loud: "Add one."

  "It's a good thing that He Zhuo's personality is more influenced by his mother. It would definitely be a disaster if he followed his father." Ji Tingyu felt uncomfortable when he thought of He Gou thief.

  "That's true." Shen Ting said softly: "Brother Zhuo has lived with his mother for ten years, and her romance has been soaked in his bones. He once said: If I am lucky enough to meet a lover who will hold hands with me for a lifetime in the future, I must give him one without any A gift that people can copy is regarded as a privilege, and it cannot be flowers that can be seen everywhere, or vulgar things that are exchanged for money, which are not unique enough."

  "So he thought of his pheromone?"

  "Yes." Shen Ting raised his hand and pinched Huwu, as if envious: "When he entered puberty and just differentiated into an alpha, he used drugs to cover up his smell, and no one could smell it except the lover he finally identified. arrive."

  Ji Tingyu opened his mouth, his heart trembled for no reason.

  One night when he was convalescing in the hospital, the two of them huddled in the narrow hospital bed, discussing what true love was by the dim night light.

  Ji Tingyu said that love is a kind of container, which wraps all kinds of emotions, and often makes a good-looking person look crazy, such as you.

  He Zhuo smiled and said: Then my container must not be too big.

  Ji Tingyu asked him why?

  He Zhuo replied: "Because I'm too stingy, if I love someone, I have to dedicate everything to him. Even if he loses it, no one else can take it away."

  At that time, Ji Tingyu thought he was arrogant and glib. Only now do I know that if He Zhuo can say it, he can do it.

  He abides by this kind of stinginess, even the pheromones are strictly controlled.

  But Ji Tingyu thought about it again, if he wanted to prepare a special gift for his lover, it would probably be pheromones.

  Because this is the most unique and unrepeatable thing that comes with them, just like the smell of animals when they are courting.

  When two people meet for the first time, pheromones are the spear and shield that attract each other, but after a lifetime mark, pheromones fuse with each other, mix with each other, flow into the body and become a deep imprint, and become evidence of love.

  From the day He Zhuo got the pheromone, he hides it miserly, and releases it to his lover as a unique gift on a certain day in the future, which may be the wedding night or a lifetime mark.

  There is only one person in this world who has ever smelled his true scent.

  There really is no more romantic privilege than this.

  Ji Tingyu curled the corners of his lips, and there were tiny ripples in his eyes.

  He put away the blueprints, turned over and stepped on the horse, and rushed out like an arrow off the string with a whip, sweeping all the wind and snow behind him.

  Suddenly want to see He Zhuo immediately.

  Give him another hug and kiss him until he can't breathe.

  -

  "Woo--"

  Ten minutes later, the sound of horseshoes suddenly broke into the base, startling Meng Fan who was gnawing on a melon.

  "Oh my God, what's the matter, boss riding so fast?"

  "Good thing!" Ji Tingyu got off his horse with his back against the setting sun, his brows and eyes glowed, he threw the whip to Meng Fan, and pinched his big ear and turned it around like a troublemaker. Hey screamed and ran into the building.

  Walking three steps for seven years has never felt so long. He took three steps and took two steps, and every time he raised his leg, he could hear his heart beat a second faster than before.