At that time, Ji Tingyu didn't understand what troubles an optimist like him could have. Now that he thinks about it, he has put on two layers of skin since then.

  A trickle of blood flowed out from the "opening" in his chest, Ji Tingyu was hugged by him and fell off the horse, rolling to a snowy slope.

  The monkey was shot with holes all over his body, but he still blocked him with his body like a broken sieve, dug out a chip from his thigh, and sent it tremblingly to Ji Tingyu's mouth.

  "This is all...all the evidence I have, enough to convict him..."

  Ji Tingyu looked at him, opened his mouth and swallowed the chip.

  The monkey gave him another piece of toffee.

  "If you can survive, if you see the lamb, help me give this to him, saying that I... I was sent to a far away place, and I will never come back..."

  The lamb is the shy farmer. The monkey has liked him for many years, but he has never confessed his love to him.

  Finally, Ji Tingyu couldn't hold back anymore, and tears burst out like bursting out of a bank: "Why...you obviously have so many opportunities to confess to me..."

  The monkey smiled wryly, and put his hand on top of his head.

  "I have no choice. From the very beginning, I was chosen by him and sent to you. When I wanted to resist, I realized that all my relatives were controlled by him..."

  "Xiaoyu." He no longer called him the boss like everyone else, but changed back to the original title, but the time has not returned to seven years ago.

  "I didn't tell him where the wind shelter was, he was the one who followed me... I don't forget, you can't eat cold canned food, but he asked me to add medicine to your canned food, I really can't do it... "

  "I've tried very hard...to disguise myself as a waste, but I still can't change my ending, and I can't change your ending. If I don't blow the whistle, he will let the ambush shoot everyone to death ..."

  "Don't say it, don't say it... I know it all..."

  "Then are we still... the best partners?"

  Ji Tingyu nodded vigorously: "Of course, we will always be..."

  Monkey laughed contentedly, vaguely seeing that on the first day he became a war reporter, he read the oath under the flag of the Confederate States with ideals. At that time, he thought he would have a bright future, but he was cut off by the right of the dog. .

  He leaned on Ji Tingyu's shoulder, closed his eyes tiredly, and said with the last bit of strength: "I remember you gave me a... clean Chinese name, can you call me again?"

  Ji Tingyu tore off his team badge and said hoarsely:

  "Sun Jingping."

  "arrive."

  "Let's go back to the team..."

  The hand on top of the head hangs down.

  Ji Tingyu tidied up his clothes, placed him under the snow slope, then stood up and walked towards William step by step.

  "It's a touching scene." William pointed to the tied team members: "Do you want another one? How is Rosalind?"

  "No need." Ji Tingyu clenched the monkey's whip resolutely, "Come directly."

  "Well, it's your choice."

  Dividing the traitor into five horses is a consistent tradition of the denomination that William believes in. Before running away, he has to pull Ji Tingyu on his back, but there are not so many ropes here, so everything can only be kept simple.

  "Then trample to death." William said casually.

  Five gangsters including A in black got on their horses and galloped towards him from all directions.

  There was a strong smell of blood in the air, Ji Tingyu's hair was disheveled, and his face was stained with stains. There were countless major and minor injuries on his body, and he couldn't tell whether it was the red of the clothes or the red of the blood.

  He tripped one with his whip, strangled another with his bare hands, and the remaining three brushed past his hair before turning back quickly.

  Ji Tingyu had no strength left.

  He fell to the ground like a fallen sun, unwillingly looking at the direction of the sky, and the messy horseshoe "clack-clack" rushed towards him, and would step into his flesh in a few seconds.

  At this moment, a red dot suddenly floated over the top of Yunduan Mountain, flickering on and off.

  Before Ji Tingyu could see what it was, three loud bangs of "bang bang bang" exploded in the air, and the three shells tore through the night like meteors, and smashed to the ground with a strong airflow!

  The five war horses were overturned by the volley, and the gangster was thrown several meters away. Ji Tingyu turned over subconsciously to protect his head, but after waiting for a long time, no impact fell on him.

  Looking up, at the southernmost part of the night, a military helicopter was crossing the ridge of Yunduan Mountain and heading towards him.

  ——It's He Zhuo.

  The valley that was originally shrouded in death suddenly blew a gust of wind, and the night was as black as rolling ink.

  The roaring propellers drove heavy snow within several square kilometers, sweeping out a spiral snow wall more than ten meters high.

  In an instant, the earth shook and the mountains shook.

  The criminals fled in fright.

  Seeing that William was about to run, when the helicopter landed to a height of more than four meters above the ground, He Zhuo directly opened the hatch and jumped off!

  "He Zhuo!"

  Ji Tingyu screamed in fright, his heart jumped into his throat.

  But I saw him transforming into the air, and his slender figure turned into a huge giant wolf, like a silver hill, stretching between the plane and the ground, as if to open up the world.

  The wolf king fell to the ground, billowing smoke and dust, and two huge beast eyes stared at William and his group.

  With an extremely violent howl resounding through the valley, he flashed his fangs and rushed away, biting the black-clothed A into two pieces.

  A ray of blood spurted out on the ground, he spat out the severed limbs in his mouth, and looked at the remaining gangsters.

  Several people collapsed to the ground in an instant, too frightened to run away.

  The wolf king turned his head and walked slowly towards Ji Tingyu.

  The place where he lay was already stained red with blood, and the giant wolf just stared at him blankly, with the cat's miserable state reflected in his eyes.

  A tear slipped down from his icy blue eyes, rolled over the silver-gray bristles, and dripped onto Ji Tingyu's face.