"Hey, why don't I just drive you?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Maybe he's meeting you there." My mother tried so hard to cheer me up. It wasn't doing much, but I followed her to the car anyways. Once we made it to the school, I waved her off. Going inside, I desperately tried to find Mikey.

"Y/n! Hey!" I turned to see Frank.

"Hi... have you seen Mikey?"

"No, he's not with you?" I shook my head.

"Is Gerard here? Is he with him?" But Gerard walked over with only Kim by his side.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Y/n can't find her boyfriend..."

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"I dunno where Mikey is," He said, "I thought you might've been picking him up. He wouldn't leave his room."

"So he isn't even here!?" Gerard shook his head, "What the fuck?" I turned around to find a place to be alone. Almost immediately I had bumped into Pete and Patrick.

"Y/n! Hi!"

"Hey guys..." It was beginning. I couldn't stop it. My hands began to shake. Vision was becoming blurry. As the two boys spoke to me I had to concentrate so hard to try to understand what they were saying.

"Where's Mikey?"

"I dunno!" I gazed away. Unfortunately, my eyes had landed on the bright over stimulating lights. I began to hyperventilate. My stomach felt like I had just gone on a rollercoaster after overeating.

"Are you okay!?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine... see ya guys later..." And with that I ran outside and bent over. Small tears fell, leaving marks on the pavement. I just need to breathe... breathe... in and out...

I took deep breaths. My head began to hurt as my legs felt weak. I sat down at a near by bench. Staring up at the stars, I began to sob. Then I hid my face behind my hands, knowing full well I looked like a hot mess.

Suddenly, I heard yelling. Then I heard someone sit down next to me.

"Billie, what the-"

"Shush!" He slouched down, hiding from whoever it was. Gazing at him, I realized he had cuts and bruises all over his face. The bruise from Frank's flying apple blended in among them. Blood stained his torn and faded suit.

"Where the fuck did he go!?" Those are his friends... what's happening?

"This way! Maybe!?" They ran off. Billie gazed over, then sat normally as he realized they were gone.

"Damn that was so close..." He turned to me, "I uhm- woah... you look so beautiful..."

"Thank you..."

"Oh shit are you crying!? The fuck happened!?"

"Mikey ditched me..."

"Shit, I'm sorry..."

"What happened to you?"

"I tried apologizing to my friends..." I hummed, "You gonna be okay?"

"I dunno... why do you care? Why are you still here? Don't you have a date, or something?"

"No, the only person I wanted to take to the dance punched me in the face, so..."

"Sorry..."

"It's fine, I totally deserved it."