Part 1

You woke up in a cellar.
It was dark except for the two rows of wax candles leading from you to the stairs of the cold room.
In between the supposed candle walk way were rose pedals spread out.

You quickly jumped but found yourself shackled to the wall. Your breathing picked up, and your throat swelled. You looked at your clothing and it was not what you had on before.

A red, silk dress that was low rise at the top.

"What's.. going on..?" you muttered with a shake.

The last you could remember was returning back to your apartment after your college classes.
That's all.
You began to pull at the chains attached to the wall roughly.

They wouldn't budge.

"No.. no. What's going on?" You looked around but couldn't see passed the light that the candles were giving off.
"My boyfriend.. My friends.. Where the hell is my phone???" You couldn't help talking to yourself as tears built up.

So many questions.. this couldn't be true. Kidnapped? No way.
You had just went out with a close friend.

Who would do such a thing..

You heard footsteps and froze. A door opened from above the stairs and a man began walking down the stairs.
He had on a white mask. A smile upon it.
He was wearing baggy jeans with a baggy black hoodie.

"Stay back!" you yelled and he paused.

He cocked his head at you before laughing.

You got goosebumps. His laugh, it echoed throughout the whole room.
It was the only sound you had heard besides your own voice.

"Did you kidnap me? Why? Let me go!!" you shouted and again he laughed.
He walked closer and you immediately shifted back. He pulled out a notepad and pen. You watched as he scribbled inside and showed it to you.

"If only it was that simple huh?"

Your blood ran cold, tears began to fall.
"Who the hell are you!! You're in trouble!! You hear me? I have people who will look for me"

He began writing in the notepad again. Seems he didn't want to speak.

"That's a shame"

You bit your lip before laughing, "Okay!! I get it, this is a funny game! I'm laughing okay? You got me with the joke babe!"

"Babe.. right you do have a boyfriend don't you? Okay"

You watched the masked man pull out your phone and open it to your boyfriends messages. He began to hand it to you before snatching it away and writing down more.

"Break up with him"

"What.." you looked at the mask as if it was a persons face, "But why? Can't you tell me why you have me here.. this joke isn't funny"

He chuckled and you got goosebumps.

"Denial? Just do it, it's okay"

"It's okay?" you began as if this kidnapper was trying to console you, "Can't you let me go? I won't tell  anyone"

He didn't write anything down, but just handed you the phone. He watched to make sure you didn't try anything funny.
This was your only chance, your only way to contact the outside world for now. A part of you really couldn't believe this was happening.
That was until you saw the many missed messages and calls from your friends and family.
Your boyfriend had written you over an over.

Where are you?
We're all worried sick, where are you? I love you.
Babe this isn't a game.

You looked up at the masked man with a frown.
He just waited patiently.
You took a breath in and began to type,

"Hey, don't worry about me alright?
Everything is fine.
Let's just break up, I'm sick of all of you.
Please, don't look for me."

The masked man quickly took the phone after you sent the message, he began to scan through it but your phone died before he could decipher any message you wrote.
He threw your phone in a corner and you tensed up.

He began to write in the notepad,

"Is this romantic? The candles and petals an all"

You almost laughed, "Yeah it's pretty romantic, except for the fact I'm chained to the wall you psycho!!!"

He crouched down, but not close enough that you could hurt him.

"You can't tell, but I'm smiling under the mask at how funny you are"

You tried to kick at him but couldn't reach, "If you don't let me go!! I'll burn myself alive with these candles!"
He made a motion that hinted he was surprised.

"Do you want me to blow out the candles and leave you in the dark?"

After reading the sentence you glared at him.

"Cool, I made you some food"

You watched him leave the room and you began rocking back and forth. "What do I do..?"

...

He was gone longer than expected and it made you paranoid. His mask had changed, instead it had a frowny face which was somehow less eerier than the smiling one.

"Eat"

He wrote and you shook your head.
He scribbled down more.

"You can't tell, but I'm frowning. Just eat alright?"

"No" you told him bluntly.

He sat the food infront of you.
You looked at the spaghetti and then back at him.

"When you get hungry, you'll eat it"

He got up and walked away, shutting the door behind him.
You were left alone.

Nothing but spaghetti, melted wax, and decaying petals to comfort you.

To be continued.

Hi! This is a new story and I know I haven't finished the other ones but I promise I'll get to it! I haven't felt as motivated but I'll jump into when I get the chance!
I've also been so busy with my senior year but just enjoy this story for now :)

- Author Obslvr