Beach

The Generation of Miracles decided to go to the beach during Summer break. Momoi said she didn't want to be the only girl with them so she oblidged Yuuki to join them.

"What's that?" Aomine whispered sweatdropping pointing with his thumb four meters behind him, where Yuuki was standing.

"Looks like she doesn't have a swimsuit." Midorima said. "Except for the school one."

"Yuukicchi!" Kise exclaimed hugging her.

"Ryouta, let go. I need some air to breath!"

"Oh, right, right!" he chuckled releasing the hug. "Let's go swimming!" he said grabbing her right wrist.

"I can't swim!" Yuuki exclaimed struggling to be free from Kise's grip.

"If you're drowning, pretend you're dead. The water will think you're a corpse and you'll float to the top." Kise said tightening his grip on her wrist.

"Are you serious?!" Yuuki asked rising an eyebrow.

"No. I'm a singer, not a scientist." he said. "Come on! I'll teach you!"
"Kise-kun, you shouldn't force her." Kuroko said deadpanned while Momoi was hugging him from behind.

"Tetsu-kun! Let's swim!" Momoi said hugging him tighter.

"Sorry, Momoi-san. Last time I swam I almost greeted death. Go with Kise-kun." he said looking at the singer.

"Let's have fun!" Kise exclaimed grabbing Momoi's wrist.

"Let's go~!" Momoi shouted running trying not to fall because of Kise's pace.

"Thank you, Tetsu!" Yuuki smiled.

"You're welcome, Yuuki-san."

"Tetsu!" Aomine called with his usual lazy tone. "Midorima is trying to kill your dog."

"He pooped on my lucky item!" Midorima said chasing Nigou.

"You can't pretend a dog won't poop on a newspaper." Murasakibara stated eating a popsicle.

"Midorima-kun." Kuroko said approaching them. "Don't touch my dog." he said holding Nigou that started to bark and lick his face.

"Where's Seijuro?" Yuuki asked looking around.

"I'm here." he said waving behind Aomine.

"Oi! Did you learn from Testu how to scare the crap out of people?!" Aomine stood up.

"I'm playing Shogi." Akashi stated ignoring Aomine.

Yuuki sat between Kuroko and Aomine, Midorima moved so that he was far away from Nigou, Murasakibara sat behind Yuuki and Akashi stayed behind Aomine.

After half an hour passed looking at Momoi and Kise playing, Aomine spoke.

"Shortie, let's go on a date tomorrow."

"Stop calling me 'shortie' or I'll seriously kill you." Yuuki stated.

"Short people are so mean." Murasakibara stated and stopped eating. "Us tall people are so nice and soft-hearted and everyone always picks on us for being tall and we are just like 'ahah yeah', but short people will easily start planning a murder if you pick on them."

"It's because they're closer to hell." Aomine said ruffling Yuuki's hair as she pouted blushing.

"Yuukicchi! Bear hug!" he exclaimed running towards her to hug her.

"Oh, chuck! Ryouta!" she screamed jumping on her feet. "Dry yourself!"

"Look, Tetsu-kun!" Momoi run towards the shadow. "I've found a shell."

"We are on the beach, Momoi-san." he said looking at the object. "It's normal."

"Tetsu-kun!" she pouted. "Can't I dream?"

"No." Midorima said pushing his glasses on his nose bridge. "Your dreams are way too loud."

"If you wanted to read a book in the shadows, you could have stayed at home, Mido-chin." Murasakibara said laying down.

That day on the beach passed really fast as they went on arguing on who was louder than who.

Hello everyone!
Nothing to say... :/
See you next chapter,
Bakashi_Naruse

Kise: Why is Akashicchi in your name? I wanna be a part of your name too! -3-
Me: You are a part of it already.
Kise: Really? *-*
Me: Yes. It's BAKA-Akashi. You have the first place.
Kise: So mean! T-T