"I've been wearing this for the past two days. Don't change it. I'll take it out for you when I come back."

"Why are you taking it out?" the kitten asked knowingly with a smoke in his mouth.

He Zhuo leaned over, kissed his lips, pressed the tip of his tongue against his lips, and bit out the half of the moist cigarette with his mouth.

"Take it out to play with you."

He took a puff from the flue.

The author has something to say:

Maomao opened its mouth and whined: "Steal me for cigarettes?" Seeing you come back, I won't bite you to death!

The wolf measured himself, and then circled his index finger and thumb on the kitten's mouth to measure: "Leader, this may be a bit difficult for you."

Maomao: You know what a fart, the main thing we do as a leader is to face up to difficulties!

Chapter 34 Xiaoyu, do you want to start the video?

He Zhuo left, and Ji Tingyu continued to lead the team to overhaul the snow cave.

It was found that an arc-shaped steel frame above half of his head was suddenly broken, and almost hit Desert Qing's head. Fortunately, Ji Tingyu was quick to catch him and fell down, and finally made a false alarm.

But this steel frame slowed down the progress of the overhaul, and the completion time was two hours later than Ji Tingyu expected. He could only regretfully tell his friends that he would not be able to go to the pig-killing feast.

It was already three o'clock in the afternoon when several people set off to go back.

Thick clouds fell from the sky, like black sponges that had absorbed stagnant water. They were densely packed, and were slowly moved towards the top of their heads by the strong wind.

Gust is Blizzard's messenger, and he spared no effort to catch up with them. This vast snowy field always has its own way to remind people of awe of nature.

Looking at the dark cloud-covered sky, Ji Tingyu quickly sent a map to He Zhuo, telling him where there is a windbreak shelter for temporary shelter along the road leading to Yanhui Mountain.

"Which snowfall is this this year?" The monkey looked out the window and asked worriedly, "Can these mountains hold up?"

"It would be bad if something happened. The rescue station changed a group of captains and management a few years ago. Those buddies know how to play cards every day without doing shit. Now it's no different from the waste station." Rosalin complained.

Ji Tingyu was also worried about this issue: "Tomorrow, the monkey and I will measure the snow thickness of Yunduan Mountain, so we should plan ahead."

"Okay boss." Monkey nodded.

Yunduan Mountain is the only way to Aga Snow City when there is no road. The slope of the mountain slope is 35-45 degrees, and avalanches are most prone to occur. The large-scale avalanche caught by Ji Tingyu seven years ago, although the rescue was timely, still took more than a dozen lives. Since then, Ji Tingyu has paid more attention to Yunduan Mountain.

But I didn't bring any snow measuring tools with me today, so I had to go back first.

On the way back, I passed a small farm, which provided supplies to the reporter department all year round. Just in time, the cows in the farm were having dystocia and there was not enough manpower. The farmer was anxiously waiting for the veterinarian outside the door.

Ji Tingyu parked the car at his door: "Don't wait, the mountains are covered by heavy snow, whoever dares to come up, we will help you."

The farmer was overjoyed when he saw him: "Director Ji! Thank God! You always show up in such a timely manner!"

"Don't thank God, thank you Brother Monkey." Ji Tingyu pulled off his goggles and said to him in a naughty way: "He drove very slowly today, as if he just wanted to bump into someone."

It is said that the farmer is actually a half-year-old boy in his twenties. His son inherited his father's business. He is usually quite shy as a child. Hearing this, his ears turned red, and he said while touching the back of his head: "Hmm... Brother Monkey Thank you, everyone! They are all good people!"

Rosalin laughed loudly from behind, and bumped the monkey's shoulder, "Hurry up."

The monkey, which is rare, didn't look like a fool anymore, leaned over embarrassedly, and secretly gave the farmer a small packet of toffee, "I bought the wrong one two days ago, I don't like to eat this stuff, you can eat it ."

The human child blushed so much that he almost caught up with the monkey's butt, and took it without daring to raise his head: "Then thank you...Brother Monkey."

Finally it was Ji Tingyu's turn to gossip. He hid behind the wall with his ears pricked up and his head tilted to listen carefully. He laughed while listening, and wanted to take a picture of the monkey's stupidity as a souvenir.

Rosalin patted him on the shoulder, "What are you doing, boss!"

Ji Tingyu "whoosh" stood up straight, with two eavesdropping ears lying on the top of his head, one left and one right, touching his nose and walking in without changing his face: "Let me see which cow is more delicious."

Today's dystocia is a young black-and-white cow whose physical strength has long been unable to keep up. She can't support her to give birth to a calf by herself, so she can only ask someone to help pull the calf out.

The monkey Rosalin and Xiaoqing are both alphas, and their own aggressive pheromones make the cow restless, and the farmer is a beta, so Ji Tingyu can only release his own pheromones to calm the cow's restless nerves.

After being comforted for about ten minutes, the cow gradually stopped attacking them with its hind legs, and instead lay docilely on its side in Ji Tingyu's arms, pillowing on his thigh, and with the help of the three behind him, the calf was gradually expelled from the body .

"Huh...it's finally over."

The farmer wiped the sweat from his forehead, and thanked Ji Tingyu. Ji Tingyu nodded slightly to indicate that it was a trivial matter, and the cow also flicked its tail and gently brushed his kitten's ears.

The newborn calf opened its eyes between their words.

It looks very beautiful. Its chubby body is wrapped in black and smooth fur, and it can already see its sturdy body in the future.

It's just that I'm still not very familiar with my limbs. After staring at them blankly for a long time, I suddenly realized that they were my legs.

It gathered strength to stand up, and staggered its four hooves. From walking on each of its four legs to a more steady and light pace, it finally trotted over and rubbed against its mother.

Ji Tingyu thought it was going to feed, so he greeted his teammates, "Let's withdraw."

As soon as the words were finished, a little head that had been licked so shiny came over and gnawed on his left chest.

"Damn it—" The cat was startled, jumped three feet high as if its tail had been stepped on, and hurriedly pushed the calf away, almost unable to hold back from slapping it.

As a result, Mavericks thought Ji Tingyu was playing with it after being touched on the face, so he approached happily again.

Ji Tingyu was furious, pointed at its head and said, "Pay attention to you brat! Come here again and I'll really beat you!"