The more he thought about it, the more he felt that the compressed biscuit in his hand was tasteless. Ji Tingyu imagined it as pigeon meat and bitterly bit down a large piece. He almost choked to death, so he quickly unscrewed the water bottle and poured water into his mouth.

The water in the bottle was almost frozen into ice slag, and the sharp pain shot up to the top of the sky instantly after taking a sip.

"Pfft—" Ji Tingyu spat out a mouthful of water.

At this moment, a whistle sounded not far away, and the red horseman drove to stop in front of him.

The car window lowered slowly, revealing He Zhuo's face, "Xiaoyu."

The cat immediately pricked up its ears, patted its buttocks and ran towards him, "Why are you here!"

"I see you didn't come back at noon, so don't worry."

He opened the car door, and Ji Tingyu jumped in like a mud monkey, climbing from his lap to the passenger.

He Zhuo laughed lightly twice, and carefully observed that his eyes were a little swollen, with a circle of wet redness, as if he had cried the night before.

"Why are you so dirty? Have you eaten yet?"

"If I didn't eat, I'd be exhausted."

Ji Tingyu paralyzed there like a master, and He Zhuo took a thermos bucket from the back seat.

"Huh? What is this?"

"Pigeon soup."

"Pigeon soup!" He opened his eyes wide in surprise. "Hey, how did you know I wanted to eat it? My mind was full of pigeons just now."

"I guess you haven't eaten." He Zhuo took out a wet towel to help him wipe his hands and face clean before opening the thermos.

"Did you bring the bowl?" Ji Tingyu wanted to share some with Xiaoqing and the others.

"You don't need to divide it, it's all yours. I cooked another chicken soup for them, and I gave it to Rosalin just now."

"Hmm, Mr. He is really considerate."

He took the thermos bucket and couldn't wait to drink it. If the bucket wasn't big enough, he would have plunged his head into it.

He Zhuo helped him comb the long hair on the back of his neck, pulled off the rubber band and tied it up again.

"Don't drink too fast, did you eat something cold just now? Be careful with ice teeth."

"Huh? How do you know that I ate something cold? I choked on a biscuit and drank a sip of ice water just now, so I almost didn't send it away to myself."

"The left gum looks a little red."

"You can see this? Are you staring at me every day without a problem?"

He Zhuo was taken aback, and his throat felt sore.

In his previous life, it was because of his arrogance and indifference that he pushed Ji Tingyu to such an end. William was the executioner, and he was the real accomplice who took his life.

In this life, of course, we must focus all eyes on the cat, and not let him suffer even a little bit.

After drinking the soup, Ji Tingyu exhaled comfortably, turned his head and lay down on the car window to digest food leisurely.

He Zhuo leaned over from behind, hugged him, touched the soft flesh on his stomach, "It's bulging."

Ji Tingyu pouted, "You didn't do it."

Today, the bucket of pigeons is more than twice as large as before. He drank it all, and his stomach is round.

Not to mention that Yuanyuan is soft and easy to touch, he couldn't hold back and touched He Zhuo twice, and after stroking, they pulled their hands together.

The ten fingers are interlocked, and the joints stick together and grind each other.

The two of them lowered their heads and looked down at their hands at the same time, and looked at each other vaguely after finishing.

The moment their eyes met, a silent battle broke out in an instant, as if an invisible but intense electric current filled them.

As long as I think of the lover I just stamped behind and in my arms, I feel extremely satisfied.

"Xiaoyu, I want to hug you."

He Zhuo's sad voice sounded from behind his ears, and Ji Tingyu's ears suddenly went numb, "Aren't you hugging me..."

As soon as the words fell, the arms around his lower abdomen tightened suddenly. He Zhuo carefully dragged him from the co-pilot to his lap, and wrapped his hands around his lower back, forming an absolutely protective posture.

The two sat facing each other, so close that they could feel each other's breath, lingering on each other.

It turned out to be hugging like this.

He looked out the window embarrassingly.

"Is there any rest time?" He Zhuo asked.

"Well, half an hour, what are you doing?"

What else can I do?

The ambiguous thoughts of the two of them were written all over their faces.

He Zhuo pressed him into his arms, reached out and turned the steering wheel.

"Find a place where no one is around, and elope for half an hour."

-

The foot of the mountain, which is suitable for digging snow caves, has many corners that are easy to hide, and a huge Wrangler can easily hide in it.

The two hid in the car and secretly had sex.

A series of imaginative water sounds came out, accompanied by the kitten's unbearable humming and He Zhuo's suppressed panting. Anyone who heard it knew what they were doing.

Ji Tingyu was placed on the steering wheel and kissed.

His lips were numb and swollen from abrasion, his lips were swollen and bright from the suction, his body became limp and weak, and he kept sliding down. He Zhuo let him go, and let out a chuckle against his forehead.

"While kissing while running, is it for a kiss or not?"

Ji Tingyu's face turned red like an explosion.

He saw that the person covering him was looking at him with nostalgic and loving eyes, as if even the gesture of "look" was gentle and gentle, as if he didn't know how to cherish him.

Such careful treatment made Ji Tingyu feel distracted. He lost his shame and asked, "Why didn't you stick in?"

Such a gentle tone contrasted sharply with the beastly behavior last night, and he was a little uncomfortable.

"Didn't you say you can't kiss inside?" He Zhuo replied.

Ji Tingyu remembered what he said when he was drunk last night, "Oh, then you are so polite."

Now I can't remember for sure, why didn't I remember when I was about to eat last night.

He Zhuo saw the shy expression between his brows and eyes, and lightly touched the tip of his nose: "Do you want more?"

Ji Tingyu lowered his head and bumped against his chest, somewhat frustrated.

"Can you stop asking such questions in a serious tone?"

"Why?"