The Spider & The Blazar

Not long after that, Caelus, March 7th, and Welt Yang gathered around a holographic display. Tingyun, their guide, stood beside them. Her fingers danced across the display, manipulating the holographic data that illuminated the room.

"The intercepted message contains encrypted coordinates," Tingyun explained, her voice composed and focused. "It seems to point to a potential lead on Kafka's whereabouts."

Caelus leaned in, his eyes fixed on the holographic display. "So, we might finally have a chance to find her."

March 7th chimed in, her tone eager. "Yeah, let's track her down and put an end to this."

Welt Yang's analytical mind was already at work. "Kafka's movements have been notoriously erratic. We'll need a strategic approach to corner her."

Tingyun nodded, her expression determined. "Indeed. It won't be easy. Kafka's known for her ability to stay one step ahead."

With a plan forming in their minds, the trio accepted the task of tracking down Kafka, a cunning Stellaron Hunter whose elusive movements had made her a legend. The group split up to gather information from various sources, piecing together the puzzle of Kafka's recent activities.

As Caelus and his companions delved deeper into their investigation, they stumbled upon a curious encounter. In a dimly lit alleyway, they encountered a young woman who exhibited strange behavior. She gazed at them with wide eyes, her movements disjointed and uncertain.

"Hello there," Caelus greeted cautiously. "Are you alright?"

The girl's response was cryptic, her words laced with uncertainty. "Kafka... yes, maybe... I think."

March 7th exchanged a glance with Welt Yang, intrigued by the girl's demeanor. "Have you seen Kafka?"

The girl's gaze shifted, her eyes darting around as if seeking answers from the shadows. "Can't be sure. Faces change."

Caelus studied her carefully, noticing a resemblance between the girl and a wanted criminal's sketch he had seen earlier. "You look familiar. Have we met before?"

The girl's eyes widened, and she nodded hesitantly. "Sketch... yes. Yours... familiar."

Their conversation was cut short as the girl abruptly turned and darted away, leaving the trio baffled by her enigmatic words.

Later that evening, Tingyun joined them in their temporary quarters, her expression pensive. "The girl you encountered might hold a clue. Kafka could be hiding among the locals, using their faces as a disguise."

Caelus leaned against the wall, deep in thought. "So, we need to figure out who she really is."

Tingyun nodded, her gaze focused. "Exactly. But we need more information."

Over steaming cups of tea, they discussed the situation further. The astral express crew, along with Tingyun, brainstormed ideas on how to unveil Kafka's disguise. In the midst of their conversation, they learned that Kafka might be in a place called Stargazer Navalia, a location riddled with mysteries and a malfunctioning meridian pin.

As they set out to search for Kafka in Stargazer Navalia, the city was in turmoil. Rampant monsters roamed the streets, and the garrison was weakened, struggling to maintain order.

 Rampant monsters roamed the streets, and the garrison was weakened, struggling to maintain order