The Sleeping Starry Beauty

The next day on Herta Space Station, Caelus woke up refreshed from a restful sleep

The next day on Herta Space Station, Caelus woke up refreshed from a restful sleep. He joined the others for breakfast, where the clinking of utensils and pleasant chatter filled the air. Asta's voice rang out like a melody above it all.

"A perfect day for stargazing, isn't it?" Asta's eyes sparkled.

Previously, she had offered Caelus an invitation to go stargazing with her today in the space station observatory zone.

Caelus who accepted her invitation, caught slightly off guard, managed a shy smile. "Ah, yes, hehe."

As they made their way to a spot overlooking the vast expanse of space, Caelus felt his cheeks grow warm. Asta's sudden touch on his arm only deepened the rosy hue on his face. "If March 7th finds out about this, she'll probably punch me," he thought nervously.

Asta's excitement was infectious as she pointed towards a mesmerizing sight. "Look, it's a pink aurora in the sky!"

Caelus followed her gaze and nodded in agreement. "Yes, I see it too, Asta."

Just as the beauty of the pink aurora captivated them, an unexpected turn of events occurred. Asta, overcome by an inexplicable drowsiness, collapsed into slumber right before their eyes, shocking everyone present.

Peppy, Asta's loyal canine companion, tried to rouse her with fervent licks, but Asta remained unresponsive. Arlan and Herta rushed to the scene, concern etched across their faces.

"What happened to Lady Asta?" Arlan's voice held a note of urgency.

Caelus, his own worry evident, responded quickly. "I don't know, she suddenly fainted after seeing a pink aurora in the sky!"

Arlan's eyes widened, his expression a mix of surprise and concern. "A pink aurora?"

Caelus's anxiety deepened as he knelt beside Asta, his voice a mix of desperation and concern. "Asta! Can you hear me? Asta, please wake up!"

Herta's authoritative voice cut through the tension. "This is bad. Hurry up and take her to the medical room."

Nodding in agreement, Caelus gently scooped Asta into his arms and carried her to the medical room with haste.

Meanwhile, in the realm of dreams, Asta found herself revisiting memories of her past, some of them painful and unsettling. The dream served as a reminder that even amid the stars and beauty of the universe, there were shadows that lingered within her heart.

Back in the real world, the sterile white walls of the medical room contrasted starkly with the tension that hung in the air. Asta lay on a bed, her face peaceful in slumber, while Herta's analytical instruments hummed softly as they performed their assessments.

Herta's brows furrowed as she reviewed the data, her expression growing increasingly focused. "The pink aurora Asta saw... it was caused by a Fragmentum Beast. An Imagination-powered one, it seems."