WTF?! [Short Story] (六)

Request by the beautiful user L1zzie818

Hope you like it ^^
sorry it it's too short or too confusing for your liking-

enjoy!

_______________________________

:3rdPOV:

Michikatsu was walking around the town, minding his own business, when suddenly he got teleported to a different place.

He looked around the place in confusion, as he has not seen a Demon in the town nor even seen this type of Blood Demon Art.

:MichikatsuPOV:

I'm confused as hell on how I even moved from the town to a forest?! Was there a Demon stalking me or did I not see the Demon or something? I'm hella confused.

I start walking around, trying to find my way out of this Forest and it's dark outside too, meaning Demons and Demon Slayers will probably be somewhere in this forest.

As I'm walking around I hear some words being called such as 'Sun Breathing'. Could it be a Sun User?! But only my Younger Twin Brother has Mastered and knows how to use it! Ugh! why couldn't I learn it!

I sigh as I continue my journey until I spot two figures fighting.
One that has an advantage and the other having disadvantages. I also saw small glimpse of Dark Brown hair and small..hands..?

Why would a Demon have small..hands..? or did I see that wrong? anyways, I got closer to the two figures apparently fighting.

:3rdPOV:

as Michikatsu got closer to the two figures, he looked shocked.

He saw one of the figures from behind having Dark Brownish hair in a high ponytail with red strips on the end. Wearing some hanafuda earings. aswell as wearing a red haori, and some baggy pants.

He recognized the Figure being his Younger Twin Brother, Yoriichi Tsugikuni. Michikatsu was confused as hell on why he sees his Twin again.

But Confusion wasn't the only thing he felt, nonono. He also feels Jealousy and Hatred at the sight of his Twin.

He also saw a pot which was decorated quiet, disturbingly. He also saw some small hands on the figures head, where the ears were supposed to be. The figure also has two mouths in his..eyes..and eyes being, one on the forehead and the other in the mouth. This figure was Gyokko, Uppermoon 5.

Michikatsu looked disgustedly at Gyokko's hideous and disturbing appearance. He was quite disgusted as Gyokko has mouths in his eyes.

"Aniue..?"

.
.
.
.

:MichikatsuPOV:

I watched my Twin Brother fight against the fish demon in jealousy and hatred. Though my thought of trains was interrupted when I heard the word I never imagined to hear ever again.

"Aniue..?"

:YoriichiPOV:

I was fighting Uppermoon 5 who claims that he got..teleported..here? it was a little difficult to fight as the Uppermoon could switch between pots. I was exhausted from all the missions that I unfortunately had to do and now I have to fight another demon. Just my luck.

While fighting I saw a figure approaching my fight, wearing a Purple kimono with a Black hexagonal pattern on it while wearing baggy pants that were similar to mine. I couldn't properly look at the figure, but when the Demon was a little far, I looked at the figure in shock. He has black spiky hair, two marks one on the forehead and the other going down his neck and near the mouth. I was shocked to see my Older Twin Brother here.

A word escaped my mouth while being in a shocked state and having my guard down.

"Aniue..?"
.
.
.
.

:GyokkoPOV:

I was fighting a person who looked like Uppermoon one from my timeline. I'm on a quite disadvantage, because this person who I remember from a flashback of one of Muzan-sama's memorys was fighting me! Muzan-sama faced a lot of strong Demon Slayers but not strong enough to cause PTSD, and the person who caused PTSD on Muzan-sama is right in front of me!

I barely even manage to dodge his attacks and when I was about to die, the person froze as he looked at Kokushibo-dono?!

"Aniue..?"

This gave me an advantage and I stabbed the person who was was distracted and has they're guard down in the stomach. He was badly injured now, maybe Kokushibo-dono will help me defeat this guy?

.
.
.
.

:3rdPOV:

Yoriichi got slightly stabbed in the stomach, causing him to snap out of his shocked state, lose balance and almost fall down on the ground. Michikatsu caught him before he even fell down.

Gyokko was shocked. Why did Kokushibo-dono save the person from falling down?

:MichikatsuPOV:

I caught Yoriichi from falling down for some reason. I hate him! why am I even caring for hi- My train of thoughts got cut off when I saw blood coming out of Yoriichi's stomach..this enraged me. I unsheathed my sword and carefully laid Yoriichi down on the green grass. I got closer to Uppermoon 5 and started fighting him, being completely serious.

:3rdPOV:

It took around 15-20 minutes to finish Gyokko off, since Michikatsu was playing a little even with seriousness on.

Yoriichi was clutching onto his stomach as he watched Michikatsu finish killing Gyokko off.

Michikatsu sheathed his katana and goes to his Younger Brother, picking him up and carrying him on his back.

:MichikatsuPOV:

I finally finish slaying Gyokko, I sheathed my katana and walked towards Yoriichi. I picked him up and carried him on my back. I start walking away while carrying Yoriichi back to the headquarters. While walking, I soon think to myself and wonder..

Why did I even hate or was Jealous of my Younger Twin Brother in the first place?
_______________________________

Fin

Finally finished :D

Two chapter in one day?! wow, that's new, anyways…

I enjoyed writing it a lot!
Again sorry if it's too short!

thanks for reading!

have a beautiful day/night/evening!

cya in the next chapter!

No headcannon unfortunately, might add it later