An Apology [Story] (四) pt2

This is a Part 2 of the Previous Chapter
An Apology (三)

I won't delay you anymore so
Let's continue

(VERY sorry for taking a long time to make this btw-)

(It's so short compared to the previous one 😢)

_________________________________________

:Previously:

"Well.. The Box contains a Very important person for Yoriichi. The Person inside the Box is named Michikatsu Tsugikuni.. He is also a Legendary Swordsman.. But he's a Demon.."

All of the Hashira's (-Tomioka who knew a Demon was inside the box) were shocked, Why was The Legendary Swordsman was carrying A Demon and Who even is this Demon to him?

_________________________________________

:3rdPOV:

"My children... if you have any questions you can ask Yoriichi.."

Ubyashiki asked his children (Hashira's) and as expected, 3 Hashira's have raised their hands. The Wind Pillar, The Serpent Pillar and The Mist Pillar to be more specific.

"um.. Angry Chihuahua..?"

Yoriichi spoke towards Sanemi who got a bit angry at the nickname.

"I'm Sanemi Shinaguwava, not Angry Chihuahua!"

"oh- sorry- Ang- I meant Sanemi-"

"Whatever. Anyways back to my question. How can We be sure your little friend, Demon is good, hm?"

Sanemi spoke with a hint of anger in his voice. Yoriichi took a moment before responding.

"well.. Aniue can Prove Himself again.."

Yoriichi spoke with a hint of sadness. Sanemi rolled his eyes and went back to his place since he no longer had a question.

"anyone else who has a questi-..?"

"How did you not get kicked out of the corps? Harboring a Demon is against the Demon Slayer Corps Rules!"

The Serpent Hashira spoke while still sitting on the tree, rudely interrupting Yoriichi.

"Well- My Leader back in Sengoku Era, gave me permission to take care of Aniue and go on mission's together111.. i will still kill Kibitsuji for turning Aniue into a Demon.."

Yoriichi whispered the last part quietly.

"Anyone else..?"

Yoriichi spoke while looking at the Mist Pillar, who forgot what they were doing.

"what are we doing again..?"

Muichiro spoke as usual with his emotionless voice. Yoriichi looked a bit surprised but on the inside, after looking at Muichiro with The Transparent World but said nothing about it (He found out Mui is their descendent but didn't say anything about it:]).