'We are here...' Gyuvin mumbled guiltily with both him and yujin head bowed down in embarrassment making zhanghao rush to them and brought them in a tight hug as he started crying and inspecting them making them laugh awkwardly.

Gyuvin then explained everything saying it was nothing serious and that nothing was on fire gladly.

'The fuck you where thinking guys? What you realised later? What if the house caught on fire? What if you died?' Zhanghao scolded as hanbin caressed his back trying to calm him down.

'It was Gyuvin hyung's fault!' Yujin blamed making Gyuvin look at his boyfriend in disbelief, he felt so fucking betrayed.

Gyuvin scoffed his mouth open from what yujin said, 'what do you mean it's my fault? You where in it too!' Gyuvin defended while pointing at yujin who was currently in between zhanghao's arms being pampered while he was getting glared at.

'He's right Gyuvin. You're the older one, you should've been careful.' Hanbin said agreeing with yujin making Gyuvin sigh dramatically as he placed his hand on his head pretending to faint.

'Oh my god I think I'm gonna faint from all of this.' Gyuvin said making Yujin scoff in amusement, 'No You're not stop bring drama-' Yujin stopped saying what he needed to say as he saw Gyuvin actually fainting making him widen his eyes making him run to him.

'Omg you actually meant it! Tf call the ambulance!' Yujin said as he started cpr making zhanghao shove him while him and hanbin carried Gyuvin's long as legs into the car with a crying yujin tagging after them.

'Omg Gyuvinii hyung, I'm sorry please don't die!' Yujin said as he cried in regret getting Hanbin and Zhanghao annoyed.

'He's not gonna die you fetus, stop crying for fucks sake!' Zhanghao said stuffing a cookie inside yujin's mouth to shut him up, with yujin munching on it while still crying.

°°°°°°°°

'He's gonna be fine he just inhaled too much smoke causing him to faint.' The doctor assured Hanbin making him thank him while going back to zhanghao and yujin, who was still crying.

'How's he? Is he gonna die?' Yujin asked with another cookie in his hand.

'Unfortunately he only has 24 hours left.' Hanbin said with a sad expression making yujin burst out in tears with zhanghao glaring at his boyfriend's stupid word.

'He's just joking yujin, Gyuvin is fine, right Hanbin?' He said through gritted teeth.

'Really?' Yujin sniffed while looking at hanbin with teary eyes making Hanbin nod agreeing.
°°°°°°°°°°°

'Omg Gyuvin hyung I missed you!' Yujin said as he hugged Gyuvin who came back a day after with hanbin as zhanghao asked to get him back while he was waiting with yujin.

'It's only been a day yujin.' Gyuvin chuckled as he ruffled yujin's hair, ' I thought you where dying...' Yujin mumbled in between Gyuvin's chest as he cried softly making Gyuvin smile at his cuteness and kissed him all over his face.

'Awww I'm taking a picture of that.' Zhanghao said as he took a couple of shots of the two making Hanbin chuckle at him with his hands on his boyfriend's waist.

'Alright now that this all ended what did we learn from this?' Zhanghao asked like a kindergarten teacher advising the kids.

'To never leave the stove on.' Gyujin said in unison making Hanbin snicker.

'Yes and?' Zhanghao asked again.

'And to never act childish and argue again.' Gyujin said again making Hanbin laugh atnhow silly they are looking, making zhanghao glare at him.

'And what else Hanbin?' Zhanghao fired making Hanbin choke on his spit.

'To never lie about someone's death ever again.' Hanbin said making the three laugh as they recorded him while he turned red from embarrassment as he sulked on his boyfriend who was laughing at his annoyed expression.

At the end of the day they all had an happy ending.

The end.

Hi everyone! A fun chapter with a little bit of flush and humour. It was cute right? Well hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote and comment. Have a great day, and eat healthy and drink alot of water! Byeeee!💜