Sixteen

Uh... A chapter filled with... Well, you'll find out. :) The song came as an afterthought, I swear! ^_^

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

Tom

That was the best night of my life.

It may not have been my first time, which was the same for Jay, but it was the most perfect one I can ever imagine. Jay... For sure, he's the perfect one for me and I don't have any doubts. I was able to prove that to him with our steamy lovemaking last night.

His head was resting on my chest and my arms were wound around him. The light from the sun outside that managed to pass the blinds on the window grazed his beautiful face, highlighting its features. I felt the calm rise and fall of his chest along with the soft blows of air coming from his nose. A faint smile painted his lips.

I gently bowed my head down to give him a brief kiss on the top of his head and he started to adjust his body as he grumbled deeply in his chest. A smile formed on my own lips and I couldn't help but lightly brush my fingertips across the smooth skin of his arms. In turn, he snuggled closer to me and I welcomed it with open arms.

His head tilted slightly and then I felt his own fingers dancing on my chest. I looked down and was suddenly staring at his eyes. They were still half-lidded, full of sleepiness in them. He was smacking his lips as he tried to focus his vision on my face and my smile got wider.

"Good morning, baby," I greeted, with a genuine happy tone in my voice. I tightened my hold around his body, pulling him closer to me. He placed a kiss on my chest and hugged me tightly too.

"Good morning," he smiled. After a minute or so, he let go of me and rolled over. I felt a little too sad at the sudden loss, but I quickly got over it. He yawned and stretched out, showing off his lean body. He had a couple of moles around his chest and back, which I found really cute.

I heard him grunt painfully and recoil immediately. Alarmed, I turned to him right away in concern. His face was scrunched up as his hands fell on the bed to support him.

"What's wrong, Jay?" I asked. His hands then found their way to his perky ass and he laid back down to keep his weight off of it. I knew then what exactly was wrong. I grabbed on to his other side and rolled him over so he wasn't putting any pressure at all on his butt. I pulled him closer to me and hugged the shit out of him.

"I'm sorry, baby," I cooed. I then proceeded to rub his bubble butt soothingly.

"I don't remember it hurting this badly," he commented. The statement made me proud but also a little annoyed. Proud that I was probably the biggest he's ever taken, but annoyed that I wasn't the only one he's had sex with.

Well, the same goes for me. I bet Jay felt the same way about the fact that he wasn't my first.

To be honest, I probably didn't even have to go that far with Tiffany. I was only with her to keep an appearance, but I didn't have to go as far as sleeping with her. Wait, I didn't sleep with her. It was sex and then I left immediately after.

I placed a gentle kiss on Jay's forehead as I continued to rub his ass. He held on to me tightly with his teeth clenched as he tried to will the pain away.

"I'm sorry," I apologized again, but this time, Jay shook his head.

"Don't be, baby. It might hurt now, but last night was amazing," he said, looking straight into my eyes. My chest puffed out a little. "It was the best night of my life."