Shouto Todoroki

Hey guys, so this is the last chapter I have posted on my Patreon, I'll continue writing this, as well as my other books soon. Thanks for being patient with my slow ass 😅

Todoroki pov (14 years)

I feel myself being gently shaken awake making me slowly flutter my eyes open, as I turn around in my bed, I lazily look up at a worried Fuyumi.

I furrow my brows a little "Fuyumi? What's wrong?" I sit up on my elbows, turning around completely to face her while rubbing the sleep out of my eye.

"Father's on his way back home, All Might defeated a villain that he couldn't so he's angry" I feel my entire body tense up with fear as Fuyumi bites her bottom lip.

"Please wake up Shouto, go do some stretches before he gets here. I'll try to calm him down at least a little, but I can't make any promises"

I gulp before nodding, sitting up and laying my hand on her head. "Don't worry Fuyumi, I'll be ok" 'I have to be, for you and Natsuo' I see her eyes become slightly watery before she sniffs and quickly wipes her tears away.

"H-Hurry now, before he gets here" I nod and stand up, stretching my arms above my head and standing on my tip toes, letting out a satisfied groan as I feel my back popping and muscles stretching.

After that, I walk out and turn to walk down the hallway, making my way to the training room. I start off with some slow stretches, loosening up my tense muscles and trying to shake off the feeling of dread and anxiety from my body.

I stand in the middle of the room with my legs open at shoulder length, my arms straight out before I start moving them in a circular motion for a long minute.

After that I bend down, reaching for my toes, I'm not able to reach them completely, only missing by an inch or two. I stay in that position while I count thirty mississippi.

I then stand up straight, raising one hand over my head and turning my body to the side, counting forty mississippi before stretching the other side.

I continue doing a few more stretches when I suddenly hear a familiar shout of my name "SHOUTOOOO!!" I roll my eyes before walking out of the training room, making my way down the hall and out into the living room, where I see Fuyumi trying to coax father into calming down.

"Yes?" "Let's go train!!" "Yes father" he takes long and fast steps towards me before harshly grabbing at my elbow and dragging me back down the hallway and into the training room.

"I want you to come at me with all you've got, you understand?!" "yes father" "good!! Now hurry up!!" I let out a small sigh before getting into a battle stance, I only take three seconds to look him over before I run forward, my left hand being surrounded by fire.

He doesn't hesitate to punch me in the stomach, forcing me to fall to my knees and vomit. He lets out an angry grunt before grabbing me by the hair and lifting me up.

"WHY ARE SO WEAK?! AFTER ALL OF MY TRAINING ON YOU, AND YOU STILL CAN'T TAKE A PUNCH?! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN FOR?!" He then throws me to the ground and lets out a growl "get the hell up Shouto"

I slowly stand up, watching as he walks towards the closet, my eyes widen and I take a small step back. "F-Father wait" he ignores me before grabbing something "I guess we have to do this the old way, no matter, as long as I get my results."

I watch as he closes the closet door then turns around and starts walking towards me, a thick bamboo stick in his hand. I take a small step back, gulping down some saliva.

"Five hundred push ups, squats, and sit-ups. Now" I immediately fall to my hands, getting into the push up position "GO!!" I start lowering myself down then pushing myself back up while father stands in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest, counting every one of my push ups.

Once I get to one hundred sixty, I feel my arms, stomach, and thighs burning, my breathing coming out in quiet pants. I push myself back up, my arms shaking as I hold my body up.

"Keep going Shouto" I let out a small grunt before lowering myself again. As I push myself up again, I get a cramp on my arm that forces me to fall "Gah, cramp!!" "DID I SAY YOU CAN STOP?!"

I feel him bring the bamboo stick down on my back, making me let out a groan of pain "get up and start over!! TCH, so pathetic!!" I slowly lift myself up off the floor and start doing the push ups again.

I get hit with the bamboo on my back and thighs whenever my body stutters. "Father, lunch is ready. Give Shouto a break, it'll help him" "Don't tell me what'll help Shouto or not, I'll decide what's good for him" I let out a small grunt as I finally reach the five hundred push up.

I hear father grunt as I collapse to the ground, my arms, stomach, thighs, and back being on fire. "Get up Shouto, lets go eat" father tosses the stick to the side before walking out.

Fuyumi rushes up to me, her mother instincts kicking in, as she starts helping me stand up carefully "Use your quirk to cool your body off, it'll help" I nod and start doing as she says.

Already feeling slightly better as my sore muscles cool off "wh-what's for lunch??" "I made soba, don't worry, yours is cold" I look up at her and give her a small, grateful smile. "Thank you, Fuyumi"

Hey guys, again, sorry for the short chapter, they'll get longer once the actual story begins. Hope you enjoy! ❤️🤍🧡💚

1022 words