Katsuki Bakugou

Hey guys, so I got a job at a nursing home 😁 I got my very first paycheck last week! Though, I already spent it 😂 Got myself a drawing tablet for $50 bucks on Amazon!

Bakugo pov (14 years)

I walk through the front door, letting out a small grumble as I slam the door shut and start kicking off my shoes. "How many times do I have to fucking tell you not to slam my damn door Katsuki?!"

I walk into the living room while rolling my eyes, completely ignoring my mother as I start heading towards the stairs to get up to my room.

Before I can even make it, I feel a hard smack on the back of my head "don't you ignore me boy! Stop slamming the doors, or you're paying for the next one you break! Ya hear?!"

"Fuck off ya hag!" "What did you just fucking call me?!" she suddenly kicks the back of my knees, forcing me to fall to the ground where she starts kicking and punching me.

"I am your mother, don't you disrespect me like that again you brat!" she kicks me one last time on my stomach before taking a few steps back, panting as she catches her breath.

I let out a groan as I slowly pull myself up, a few tears gathering at the corners of my eyes. I let out a quiet sniff which only makes her laugh "don't tell me you're crying!"

She kicks me in the ribs one last time before backing down "you're so fucking pathetic, if you can't take this then how will you ever be a hero?" she laughs again as she starts walking back over to the kitchen.

My fucking clown of a father sitting on the couch with his laptop and glasses, drinking some tea. I let out another quiet groan before quickly rushing up the stairs towards my room.

Once there, I close the door and lean against it, sliding down and hugging my knees to my chest. I let out a few quiet sobs as I try to calm myself down again, digging my nails into my arms as I hold myself "I fucking hate it here"

I let out a small whimper before looking up and glaring at my bed frame. I sit there for a few minutes before I get up, making my way over to my closet to change into something more comfortable.

After slipping on some grey sweats and my black, long-sleeved aji fry shirt, I walk over to my desk, pulling out my rolling chair and start working on my homework.

It only takes me about 20 minutes to finish, considering that I had done most of it during my free time. Once I finish, I shove it back into my backpack, letting out a small grumble as my folder bends.

I walk into the bathroom again and start checking on the new bruises forming along my body, I have a yellowish-green bruise forming on my ribs, I can already tell that it's going to hurt like a bitch tomorrow.

Another large green bruise that has purple forming on the edges on my chest, and a larger dark purple bruise that has a greenish center on my shoulder.

I let out a sigh before pulling my shirt back down and walking out into my room, I lay down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling with my hands behind my head.

I don't realize I fall asleep until I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my stomach and the hag is hovering in front of me. "You lazy-ass bitch! How many times do I have to tell you that lunch is ready huh?!"

I watch with slight horror as she lifts her hand up and starts punching me all over again "Gah! S-stop it already you hag! I didn't notice I fell asleep!" "Yeah, just like you don't notice anything, I fucking cook, clean, shop. I give you everything and you lay on you ass all fucking day and don't do shit!"

"Hun, stop it already. He's had enough, c'mon let's go eat before the food gets cold" "tch! Get your ass up and do something to get stronger you weak ass little punk. Can't even handle a few hits from his own mother, fucking pussy"

I watch as she storms out of the room and I look up at dad as he looks down at me with a frown. "Clean your lip and come downstairs son" he turns around and starts walking out as well.

I pant for a few seconds before I feel my throat tighten up and tears trying to force their way out. I stand up and rush into the bathroom, splashing a bit of cold water on my face before I look up in the mirror.

I stare at myself for a few seconds before letting out a shaky sigh "look at you. So pathetic, so weak, get a hold of yourself already Katsuki" I turn around and grab my face towel, quickly drying my face before rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen where I sit down and grab my plate.

I quickly give my thanks before grabbing the chopsticks and digging in, only now realizing that it's Katsudon 'that's right, Katsudon is Deku's favorite food, isn't it?'

Sorry for the short chapter guys, they'll get longer, I promise. Don't forget this is just an origin story about their lives at home. I hope you enjoyed! ❤️🤍🧡💚

934 words