And how did Ji Tingyu, who was tortured by serious illness both physically and mentally, resist these?

  He built himself a small coffin, only the size of a shoebox, and dug two small holes inside, barely enough to hold a cat and a glass bottle.

  He told his brother Ji Tinglan: After I die, put my body and this bottle filled with stones in a coffin and bury them on the highest snow mountain in Newell.

  He Zhuo didn't know the meaning of these stones, even after three years of marriage, he didn't know that they belonged to Ji Tingyu.

  It was only after Ji Tingyu's death that he learned from Ji Tinglan that the cat wanted to be buried with these stones.

  But he couldn't figure it out: why use a pile of stones as a funeral?

  Now I understand that this is the only evidence left in Ji Tingyu's short life, and it is a relic he prepared for himself.

  But he failed to do both.

  His body was burned in the war zone where he spent his whole life.

  His stone was given by He Zhuo to the petite and domineering child of his relatives when he was most seriously ill.

  In the end, what was actually buried on the Newell Snow Mountain was a small piece of burnt cat hair and an empty bottle.

Chapter 29 The Cat's Courtship

  He Zhuo still remembered that it was one month before Ji Tingyu died.

  A snowy day in the twelfth lunar month of winter.

  The relationship between the two has also become so bad that they cannot live under one roof at all.

  Because Ji Tingyu would lose his temper as soon as he saw him, and he would get angry for no reason, smashing and overturning everything he could get at hand, only when He Zhuo was not around, it was a little normal.

  In order to accommodate him, He Zhuo lives in the company all year round, and spends one-third of his time abroad doing business.

  Then he went back suddenly because he had something to do, and he deliberately took advantage of his nap before he dared to enter the door.

  But unfortunately, Ji Tingyu woke up early.

  The two collided in front of the study.

  He Zhuo couldn't forget the expression on Ji Tingyu's face at that moment.

  His eyes were wide open, his ears and tails were all stuck out of his body, and he swept off all the glass ornaments on the suspension shelf.

  He Zhuo froze there before he could react.

  He looked at the mess on the ground and was speechless, only thinking it was ridiculous.

  "Did I hit you? Huh?"

  "Or is it that I am a sex maniac in your eyes? If you don't want to, will I still rape you?"

  Ji Tingyu couldn't help shaking his head, telling him not to come over.

  He Zhuo didn't know what he had done to make him hate him so much, and when his temper came up, he couldn't hear it: "You still think I have to be you? There are many people who are prettier than you and more knowledgeable and interesting than you to accompany me. I use it." looking for your entertainment!"

  The strange thing is that Ji Tingyu obviously hates him so much, but he still feels uncomfortable after hearing such words.

  He twitched his lips unnaturally, tears rolling down one by one.

  He Zhuo immediately regretted it, but the words had already been spoken, so he could only turn around and leave.

  But Ji Tingyu suddenly stopped him: "Wait! May I go out...I want to bask in the sun..."

  The tone was as humble as if he had been imprisoned all this time.

  He Zhuo was a little strange: "It's snowing, but there is no sun."

  Ji Tingyu's voice became even softer: "I'll wait, maybe it will be there in a while...just a little while..."

  "You can't wait, it will snow until night."

  He Zhuo didn't want him to be disappointed if he couldn't wait, but this sentence was taken as a signal not to go out.

  The only light in Ji Tingyu's eyes dimmed, and the empty eye sockets looked like two holes that had been hollowed out.

  He Zhuo suddenly felt overwhelmed, and hurriedly said: "I didn't let you go out, you can go anytime you want, I'll find a way."

  "Really?" Ji Tingyu smiled happily at him: "Thank you."

  He Zhuo was flattered, he lowered his head and touched his nose, watched him walk away, then took out his mobile phone and quickly contacted his cousin who runs a film and television company, asking him to come and help build a "fake sun" for filming.

  My cousin is on vacation and brought his wife and children with him.

  The domineering little boy fell in love with a bottle of stones on the table in the living room and insisted on taking it away. If he didn't give it to him, he just lay down on the ground and rolled around.

  He Zhuo got a headache from the quarrel, and he devoted himself to helping Ji Tingyu create the landscaping, so he gave it away.

  Until Ji Tingyu came back after basking in the sun at night, he asked with some anticipation if he could have dinner together, but the cat turned his head to look at the empty bottle and asked, "Where's my stone..."

  He Zhuo's face froze in anticipation.

  There was a "buzz" in his head, and he panicked like that for the first time in his life. He took the car keys and said, "Wait for me!" and rushed out the door, calling his cousin while rushing to the airport.

  But how could it be possible to catch up.

  The whole afternoon passed, and the cousin's family had already arrived at the beach for vacation. The little boy threw the rocks into the sea after playing with them enough.

  He Zhuo didn't come back for a long time, Ji Tingyu was flustered, so he called a servant cautiously, held up the empty bottle and asked, "Excuse me, have you seen the stones in it?"

  The servant said: "Yes, I was given to the young master by my husband."

  Ji Tingyu didn't understand, "But, it's mine, why don't you tell me—"

  The servant interrupted him with a sneer: "I'm afraid that Young Master Ji is sick and stupid. You are married to Mr., so naturally, even people and things are Mr.'s. How can you say that yourself?"

  Ji Tingyu was stunned, then lowered his head and whispered, "Sorry..."

  He didn't ask anyone anymore, just curled up on the sofa in the living room and hugged the empty bottle tightly, as if clutching his last ray of soul.

  No one in the family felt pity for him. The servants had long since had enough of this outsider who often went crazy and drove the husband out.

  No matter how long he waited, Ji Tingyu couldn't wait, so he could only go back to the small attic, rummaged through the box to find a mobile phone that hadn't been used for many years, and took three deep breaths after charging it before he dared to call He Zhuo.