"Go buy books if no one is teaching you!" Ji Tingyu gave him an angry look, then turned his head and shook his hand away, "It's annoying."

  He Zhuo was overwhelmed by these two words.

  He really likes Ji Tingyu's mood that he never shows in front of others, which made him realize that this is a kitten who is acting coquettishly and aggressively towards himself. bully him badly.

  He Zhuo wore nylon straps again today, raised his hand to grab Ji Tingyu's chin, and the rough joint in the finger socket grinded him gently.

  "But I just want to ask you, what counts?"

  Ji Tingyu's face was scalded by the rubbing, and there was a layer of water on his lips, and he instantly remembered the collapse experience when he was rubbed by this strap in the bar that day.

  Seeing that the rough strap was about to slide down his neck again, he couldn't dodge it, and in a flash of thought, he grabbed He Zhuo's collar and pulled it in front of him, pretending to be arrogant and provocatively bumping into it.

  "Rub it a bit, it doesn't count, at least take a bite, it counts."

  He Zhuo's eyes sank, and his already precarious rationality broke down at the end of this sentence.

  He frowned instantly, stretched out his arms to grab Ji Tingyu's neck, and bit him like he was going to eat him!

  However, a second before the lips touched, a cold and hard object pressed against the center of his brow.

  Ji Tingyu held up the mechanical stick in his hand, with a sly smile on his face, "Did I say you bit it?"

  Seduce people to the point of losing all reason, and don't pester him after the fire of desire boils over.

  He Zhuo snorted.

  He put his hips on his hips and let out a breath, then raised his eyes and narrowed his icy blue eyes, a wave of aggressiveness like a wolf like a tiger rushed towards his face as if it had substance.

  "What did I say last night?" He pressed the head of the mechanical stick between his eyebrows and took a step forward.

  "...Last night?" Ji Tingyu was complacent, but was stunned by his sudden question, and after being stunned for two seconds, his eyes suddenly widened.

  He remembered that He Zhuo not only bit his place last night, but also warned him: If you grind me again in the future, no matter if you are a human or a kitten, I will bite you.

  "Remember?" He Zhuo stared at him, his gloomy gaze made people shudder, "You think I'm just joking with you, don't you?"

  "I...not...you wait..." Ji Tingyu was shocked in his heart, subconsciously wanted to push him away, but He Zhuo grabbed the mechanical stick in his hand.

  In the next second, he turned his head and kissed the cold mechanical stick.

  With a "boom", Ji Tingyu's mind froze.

  His palms trembled suddenly, and he watched He Zhuo's pale pink lips start from the end of the black metal mechanical rod, slowly moving up little by little, with a hint that only he knew, and kept approaching his own. finger.

  He definitely did it on purpose!

  What he kissed was not a cold mechanical stick at all.

  He was just helping Ji Tingyu recall: on the floor of the bar that day, how he looked at him, teased him, and ordered him to open his eyes: "I want you to know clearly, who made you into a That's it."

  "He Zhuo..."

  Ji Tingyu's hands were shaking, and his mind was completely confused.

  The picture in front of me was completely confused with the scene that day.

  He Zhuo's eyes were indifferent but hot, like a fire burning on a glacier, burning vigorously to Ji Tingyu's heart.

  It was as if he was holding a burning coal in his hand, and he couldn't hold it anymore.

  With a "snap", the mechanical stick fell heavily to the ground.

  He Zhuo successfully raised his lips, grabbed his slender wrist, opened his mouth and bit down.

  "Well—" Ji Tingyu snorted impatiently.

  Alpha's sharp teeth were like the fangs of a snake, piercing into the skin fiercely, without giving him any buffer, the hot pheromone rushed into the blood forcefully and domineeringly.

  In an instant, it rushed to the limbs and bones.

  "Don't... He Zhuo..." His face turned red.

  With the continuous influx of alpha pheromones, an almost explosive force flowed unscrupulously in his body, as if being picked up and pushed into a hot hot spring, every cell became limp and powerless .

  Both legs went limp, and Ji Tingyu slid down like a faint.

  He Zhuo grabbed his waist tightly, making him unable to break free at all.

  Omega's submission and softness aroused him even more, and made the tyrannical factor buried deep in his heart clamor crazily.

  He Zhuo pulled out the tips of his teeth and let out a breath.

  In the next second, the tip of the tooth pierced deeper.

  Ji Tingyu sobbed, and almost collapsed into his arms.

  It wasn't until the end of this nondescript and more informal mark that He Zhuo withstood to pull out his fangs, leaving a pale pink crescent on Omega's white and tender wrist bones.

  Smelling the own scent slowly overflowing inside, as if this person has finally marked himself.

  He Zhuo lowered his head happily, and kissed lightly on the bite mark, wiping away the bloodshot and pheromone that came out. Rubbing the tail of the cat's hair with his big hand, he reminded: "Next time, I won't just bite your wrist."

  Suddenly, there was a weak cry like a bird.

  He Zhuo looked up and saw that Ji Tingyu was slumped on the snowy slope like a puddle of water, covering his face with his unbitten arm, his shoulders were trembling, and his pinched chin was covered with red marks. , two rows of transparent water droplets are slowly flowing down.

  That's how he was made to cry.

  "Why is it so sensitive?" He Zhuo raised his palm, caressed his cheek with great treasure, and teased him with the tip of his nose against his nose: "I can't stand it after one bite, what should I do in the future?"

  It was just a small bite, and a little bit of pheromone was injected, and tears came out.

  The grind is so good, but the level of tolerance is so low.

  He Zhuo was worried about how good it would be for him to fall in love with him in the future. The majestic Director Ji might not be bullied to the point of crying every day.

  Ji Tingyu raised his hand and slapped him, "Get lost..."