"Director Ji's body looks...really astonishing." Shen Ting thought for a while before finding such an adjective.

  The cat snorted, "Admiral Shen Miao Zan, your lover's pole dance is really hot."

  When he's in a bad mood, he doesn't care who's in front of him.

  Shen Ting: "..."

  Wuwu: "..." You really are a couple!

  "Okay." He Zhuo didn't want to hear their comments on Ji Tingyu, so he defended: "He has three gold belts on his body, and all of you together may not be his opponent. The body is so big that it's useless."

  By the way, I also scolded my biggest self.

  The cat was in a better mood, crawled out of the underpants, and shook its head.

  Four little white paws ran towards him, and Samoyed circled around him excitedly and joyfully, "Wow!"

  Beautiful brother, you are so cute!

  He turned around and pouted his fart, "Wow, woof!"

  You see my tail is the same color as yours!

  The tip of his tail has a light orange tinge.

  Ji Tingyu narrowed his eyes, this idiot, no matter how excited he is, he can't point his butt at other people's heads, he gritted his teeth and screamed: "Meow——"

  "Woohoo!" The little cowardly dog ​​ran away in fright, threw himself into Shen Ting's arms, and complained loudly: They are killing me! Not friendly at all!

  "Who made you owe so much?"

  "Woo woo woo..."

  You kill me too!

  The puppy cried even more sadly, lowering his head and weeping crazily.

  Shen Ting couldn't bear it, and reflexively wanted to coax her. But he was angry again, so he simply and rudely tore apart a freeze-dried stuffed dog mouth.

  Puppies also have backbone, and they are about to spit when they open their mouths.

  "That's all." Shen heard, "It's your favorite little shell."

  The freeze-dried food he ate was all made by Shen Ting himself, including fruit, pureed meat, and some nutrients that were found to be lacking in his body after the doctor's examination.

  In order to match the puppy's preferences, Shen Ting carefully prepared different molds for different freeze-drying, among which the small shells are the most popular.

  It's hard to imagine that Admiral Shen, the iron-blooded killer who shoots a strange-shaped beast on the battlefield, wears an apron to make cute freeze-dried puppies in various shapes for his beloved puppy in his daily life during the holidays.

  Thinking of this, the little dog was not willing to vomit again. Holding the freeze-dried paws in his two paws, he took a small bite cherishingly. The tail behind him was raised up happily again, and he carried it on his back like a small backpack, turning back into a fart again. Nen Yeh.

  "I'm so easy to be coaxed, I can't do this." He said, and then he slammed the freeze-dry in two bites.

  After eating, he started to owe again, eager to tease the kitten.

  He Zhuo stopped teasing him, picked up the cat, took off his coat and wrapped it around him, leaving only a black sleeveless T on his body.

  So the little stupid dog saw Ji Tingyu lying in He Zhuo's naked arms, and yawned lazily.