Ji Tingyu slapped his hand away.

"You threatened me? Are you angry with me just because of this shit?"

"This shit?" He Zhuo asked him back, his stern profile was like a waterfall frozen on a cliff.

"You've just passed the estrus period, and you're like a live target for such a dangerous place with the smell of pheromones all over your body. Do you know how many of those damn alphas outside are trying to trick you!"

"So what!" Ji Tingyu said, poking his neck.

"What?"

He Zhuo was taken aback for a moment.

Ji Tingyu repeated as if deliberately confronting him: "I said, I know they want to sleep with me, what's the matter? I really slept with someone else, so what? He Zhuo, it's my freedom to drink with whom and sleep with whom , In what capacity are you controlling me?"

As soon as these words came out, the air fell into dead silence.

He Zhuo blinked and froze.

There was a moment of blankness on his face, and he moved after a long time, the tip of his tongue pressed against his back molars, and he didn't speak.

"Calm down, right? Go out when you calm down." Ji Tingyu buckled his trousers and strode out.

However, before the button was buttoned, his arm was grabbed by a hot hand. He was pushed from behind unexpectedly and pressed directly against the door!

"He Zhuo, why are you so crazy! You..."

What are you? He didn't say anything, because the man behind him, who was covering him like a hill, stretched out a hand in front of him and inserted it into his underpants.

Ji Tingyu opened his mouth, too shocked to speak.

"Didn't it mean that I have no status, and I will soon." He Zhuo's voice was dangerous, and he announced word by word in his ear gently.

No alpha can tolerate his lover being raped by others, and he has an autocratic and strong temperament. After being reborn, he pretended to be a good person for so long. He snatched it back.

"I washed your underpants by hand last night, but today you wore them out to make out with other men." He Zhuo pinched his neck like a cat.

"I don't......"

Ji Tingyu raised his head in agitation. He originally wanted to explain to him that he accidentally drank catnip wine just now and lost his mind.

But before he could open his mouth, his eyes were covered.

"You don't have anything?" He Zhuo covered his eyes, and the hot breath that was close at hand became sharp and sharp, like densely packed needles, piercing into the back of Ji Tingyu's neck row by row.

"Has anyone touched it?"

This layer of underpants is already the limit of what he can tolerate. If Desert Qing touches a place that shouldn't be touched again, he will definitely peel off a layer of skin from that kid's hand.

"You don't care if I... Get out of here!"

Ji Tingyu was so ashamed that he didn't want to answer the question of being interrogated by her husband behind the bed.

"Is there?" He Zhuo asked again.

"I'll let you go!"

Ji Tingyu growled sullenly, his limp body completely lost the ability to resist, and let others do whatever they wanted.

At this time, he should have been angry and afraid, but Ji Tingyu found in disbelief that the heat in his body was rushing downward.

He seemed to have turned into a sensitive cello, played by He Zhuo's two hands, the beautiful voice next to his ears seemed hot and dangerous under such a situation of being deprived of sight, he couldn't help but tremble all over until- —

"Where are you touching, you bastard?!" After realizing where He Zhuo touched, Ji Tingyu struggled desperately.

"Has he ever touched here?"

"Why should I—"

"answer my question!"

"No, no! No one has touched it! You crazy dog! I'll fucking kill you sooner or later!"

Ji Tingyu uttered these words in a roar, twisted his hand and punched the door, shaking the desert green outside through the door.

The little wolf dog frantically smashed the door and wanted to come in, "Brother, what's wrong with you!"

"Little—" Ji Tingyu was about to call for help, but a hand was stretched out behind him to cover his mouth. He Zhuo asked viciously, "He can, but I can't?!"

His voice became difficult due to rage, but Ji Tingyu heard a few hoarse crying voices, which were completely different from the voice that sang to comfort him last night.

It seemed that the grievances of the whole world had come to his heart.

"Do you know what I'm thinking about today?" He Zhuo said.

"I'm afraid you won't be able to eat well or you won't be able to sleep well. I want to send you a message but I'm afraid it will affect your rest. I also called Nien and asked him if he has softer fabrics. I want to sew you a small sleeping bag. I'm afraid It would be uncomfortable for you to sleep with a kitten next to me in my arms at night. But I was afraid that you would be embarrassed to sleep with me, and no matter how uncomfortable it was, you would just push yourself through it, so I thought I should go back earlier and use my own Wolf Mao tie a little wolf to accompany you."

"I've been thinking about you all day, but what about you?"

He lowered his head and asked almost in a breathy voice:

"Xiaoyu, after so long, do I have no qualifications in your heart..."

Ji Tingyu's heart suddenly constricted.

He felt that he had turned into a soft shellfish with its shell removed, sprinkled with a layer of salt grains, and the sting pain was severe.

He couldn't help thinking: Who should be wronged? I have shared the bed with you for so long, and even held your hand to sleep during the estrous period. If I really didn't give you any qualifications, how could I let you From your nonsense until now...

"He Zhuo..." Ji Tingyu murmured against the door, trying to hold his hand to calm him down, but it was understood that he wanted to open the door for Desert Qing.

So the wolf king behind him was completely enraged, and slammed into him with red eyes, "I've said so much, you still want to find him!"