Thinking of something, his index finger and middle finger slowly slid down, recalling the only time in his previous life that he used these two fingers to make Ji Tingyu break down and cry, and pressed his fingertips on his lips.

  It seems that it is still covered with the smell of wet spirits.

  "Just toss me and see how I deal with you in the future."

  In the words, there was a ruthless spirit of preparing to settle accounts after the fall.

  At this time, in the bathroom separated by a wall.

  The seemingly unhurried kitten was pressing its back against the door, panting, its heart beating wildly, and suddenly felt a little itchy under its nose. He staggered and walked to the mirror to have a look.

  Depend on! He had a nosebleed!

  The author has something to say:

  Maomao: I'm so mad! I'm so mad! I got a nosebleed from being teased by you!

  Wolf: I am also very angry.

  Maomao: You are angry with watermelon!

  Wolf: I shouldn't be soft-hearted when you escape, and next time I will directly catch you back.

  Maomao: Why catch it?

  Wolf: Get it back——hmm.

  Maomao: Forget it, I don't want to listen!

Chapter 20 Let's See How He Serves You

  Ji Tingyu took a leave of absence for a week to recuperate, and Rosalin was temporarily acting as the agency for the reporter department. He Zhuo was in charge of leading a team to assist the Viper Corps in catching the escaped hunters.

  The team gathered at the gate of the base, and a cheetah alpha stood next to He Zhuo and asked in a low voice, "Has Mr. He heard of rattlesnakes?"

  He Zhuo was leaning against the car door and smoking. Hearing this, he raised his eyes to look at him. The man smiled, and quickly said: "This time, the commander sent by the Alliance to connect with us is him. Listen to Admiral Shen, the youngest legion of the Alliance. long."

  At the same time, He Zhuo's cell phone rang twice, it was a message from Ji Tingyu.

  - I heard that the commander who came this time is Shen Ting?

  - This man is a newcomer in the military, with a strong momentum, but he has a very, very bad temper! Remember not to recruit him! If something goes wrong, even if I pay for it, it won't be able to cover you!

  The corners of He Zhuo's lips curled up, as if he could imagine the look of a kitten meowing with its ears up.

  - Got it, leader.

  he replied.

  It was followed by a picture of a cat with its head on the bed and its butt poking out.

  Only then did he look at Cheetah again, "Do you know Shen Ting?"

  "Hey Mr. He, you can't just call Admiral Shen's name directly!" He said seriously: "Admiral Shen is General Howard's favorite student, and he has been in the limelight for the past few years. You have heard of General Howard, President of the Union Military Region. Commander, it is said that the seat will be passed on to Admiral Shen in the future."

  "You know him?" He Zhuo didn't address him directly.

  "Ah, I don't really know each other." Cheetah couldn't wait to say: "I was lucky enough to be at the same time as General Shen in the military academy, and we performed several missions together. Although General Shen has a bad temper, he can barely talk to me. If you have any inconvenience, just send me to negotiate with him."

  He Zhuo nodded.

  Cheetah immediately breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he would take advantage of the situation and hand over the position of vice captain to himself. After all, he is a newcomer with no experience in leading a team, and it is time for him to employ people.

  But He Zhuo asked: "Is there any inconvenience for Shen Ting and I?"

  "..."

  The cheetah couldn't answer.

  He Zhuo took a puff of smoke, and when he spoke again, his voice dropped instantly: "Did I see you in the restaurant this morning?"

  These words made Cheetah shiver immediately, "But...maybe."

  Not only has he seen it, he even secretly added some laxatives to He Zhuo's hamburger when he left his seat.

  Cheetah admits to being unscrupulous, but this is his only chance to get ahead.

  That person told him last night: Shen Ting intends to cultivate his confidants in the major military regions, as long as he stands up to He Zhuo and seizes the opportunity to stand out, he is very likely to be selected. This is the only way to make a trade-off.

  "Speak directly if you have something to say." He Zhuo didn't have time to go round and round.

  The cheetah wondered why the medicine hadn't taken effect yet, and was annoyed that he didn't know how to praise him: "Oh, Mr. He, I just remind you that this is not a good job, but you don't listen, even if my colleague negotiates with Admiral Shen You have to be careful everywhere, for fear of breaking his taboo and being whipped, don't be outspoken and you will be—"

  Before he finished speaking, there was a rumbling sound in the distance.

  Three army green jeeps, wrapped in splashes of coffee-colored slush, "creaked" three times and stopped at the gate of the base.

  The two lieutenants got out of the car first and stepped forward to open the door.

  A tall and thin figure wrapped in a stiff military uniform stepped out, stepping heavily on the snow with black military boots.

  Just standing there, he was like a poisoned epee. The evil spirit wading out of the flames made people shudder. The wide brim of the hat covered the eyebrows and eyes, only revealing the sharp chin, which was mostly covered by the bite stopper worn on the face.

  This is the commander of this operation, Shen Ting, a 3S-class highly poisonous rattlesnake Alpha, the head of the Viper Legion.

  The crowd immediately swarmed over, forming a semicircle around him.

  Cheetah squinted at He Zhuo, cleared his throat super loudly, walked over with his shoulders straight, and called "Admiral Shen" affectionately.

  However, just as he bowed respectfully and stretched out his hand, the brim of the officer's hat in front of him suddenly turned to the right, and his eyes swept over his shoulders and looked behind him.

  "Brother Zhuo?"

  The voice was light and faint, with uncertain hesitation.

  Everyone at the scene was startled, followed his gaze, and saw He Zhuo leaning in front of a red Wrangler, holding a cigarette and nodding, "En."

  All of a sudden, the crowd exploded with murmurs and exclamations one after another.

  Cheetah A's face froze, and a layer of cold sweat broke out from his back. The side of his face close to He Zhuo was inexplicably painful, as if he had been slapped five or six times in a row.

  No wonder he repeatedly asked himself if he knew Shen Ting, and even called him by his first name, so it turned out that he was the one he really knew.