The iron chain entangled the wolf's hind legs, and the person holding the iron chain at both ends came out of the ambush snowdrift, entangled the wolf's four paws, and threw it hard behind the car.

  Behind the car, a gangster with a long knife ran up for a few meters and slashed at the wolf with all his might!

  "Aww—"

  A shrill wolf howl resounded through the canyon.

  The giant wolf fell to the ground, rolled several times, wiped out more than ten meters of snow, and hit the stone with a "bang".

  He curled up like a big dog that had been beaten badly, with a long white knife sticking out of his left abdomen.

  The author has something to say:

  Xiaoyu: What promise did you make to me before? I do not know how.

  He: When I got married in my previous life, I made an oath to the pastor: I will always treat you well, but I didn't even last until the wedding night.

Chapter 9 Have you entered a manic period? !

  The long knife pierced a big hole in the wolf's left abdomen, and blood came out in streams, soaking his thick gray fur in an instant, and then dripping into the snow.

  In just a few seconds, the white snow was dyed red.

  But He Zhuo still stood up.

  Using his two front legs to support the ground, he slammed the long knife that hindered his movement against the stone, and a large stream of blood immediately dripped down the tip of the knife.

  The wolf king opened his cloudy eyes and calmly looked at the hunter opposite.

  Like a warrior who knows he will not triumph.

  He can't fall down yet, he has to buy time for Ji Tingyu to escape.

  "Your bones are really hard."

  The alpha in red, whose body is a tiger, is as strong as a hill. His arms are twice thicker than He Zhuo's thighs, and there are several wire-like blood vessels bulging on them.

  He squinted at the wolf, tilted his head and spit, "Is it you who bit off my brother's arm?"

  He Zhuo was expressionless and didn't even look at him.

  The man in red nodded: "Okay! It's tough enough. To be honest, if it was normal, I would be willing to make friends like you, but tonight, you will not be better off."

  While he was speaking, more than a dozen hunters surrounded the wolf, holding crowbars, maces, long knives and various weapons in their hands, but they had no guns—they wanted to kill the wolf.

  To deal with the enemy of the animal body, it is natural to use the method of dealing with animals.

  There is a shortage of food on the snow-capped mountains, and the hunters in the field are ruthless. It is not uncommon for them to eat people directly.

  What's more, they will force one of a pair of companions to change back into an animal body, and then eat him in front of the other companion.

  Playing with prey is their repertoire on the boring snow mountains.

  "My brother said, I'm going to skin you alive, then skewer you and roast you."

  The man in red looked greedily, staring at the strong legs of the wolf and licking his fat lips: "A wolf this big is enough for us to eat for several days."

  A circle of hunters screamed, waving their weapons and scrambling: "I want thighs!", "I'll bite the wolf's head!", "Give me the skin, I'll use it as a blanket!".

  They are like a group of terrifying cannibal tribes, their mouths are full of bloody smell, and they can't wait to turn their eyes into knives and cut off the head of the giant wolf, peeling the skin and eating the meat alive.

  However, He Zhuo still didn't change his face.

  His gaze was straight and contemptuous, like a waterfall breaking through the ice layer and falling straight down from a height of 10,000 meters, the splashed ice can freeze everything.

  Seeing that he didn't respond, the man in red blinked.

  "You don't care about yourself," you turned your head to look in the direction of the windbreak tunnel, "you only care about him, right, he is your omega?"

  The wolf paws stretched out, digging deep into the snow.

  The man in red knew he had guessed right.

  "It's a pity that he won't be better tonight. We haven't touched such a fresh omega for a long time."

  The man in red smiled obscenely, and deliberately said to He Zhuo: "We're going to catch him, fuck it enough, and then eat your meat in front of him, and then he'll-"

  "you wanna die!"

  Before the words were finished, the giant wolf howled wildly, jumped up suddenly, tore open its knife-like mouth and bit towards his neck.

  The horn-like thick fangs shone coldly in the moonlight, and they could bite an adult alpha in half with just one bite.

  The man in red didn't dodge, and ordered as if he had been prepared: "He is angry, put on the chain!"

  An iron chain weighing more than a hundred catties was stretched from the snow to the air again, trying to tie up the wolf in the same way.

  But even the enraged wolf was already prepared. He opened his mouth and bit the iron chain and yanked left and right.

  The giant wolf didn't stop, and its sharp claws pierced into the chests of the two men one after another, digging out a large piece of bloody flesh in an instant! When bumping into the third person, the sharp claws pierced through his chest and pulled out his heart, then rushed towards the man in red without hesitation, bit his shoulder and yanked it out with his mouth open!

  In an instant, sharp screams and unbelievable gasps filled the snow mountain.

  This short few seconds frightened almost all the hunters. They knew that their side had the upper hand but they didn't dare to take a step forward.

  Because the wolf king covered in blood at this moment is like a ghost crawling out of the Temple of Yama, trying to tear everything in front of him to shreds.

  And He Zhuo is indeed no different from Li Gui.

  He is a person who died once, and reincarnated with the clearest purpose. If the time God reserved for him is only the last few hours, then he should make the most of it.

  If he lasted a second longer, Ji Tingyu would have a glimmer of hope.

  The giant wolf bit the man in red's shoulder and spun wildly like a crocodile, pouring blood into his mouth, stimulating his suppressed bestiality to its peak.

  Realizing that he was out of control and his physical strength was about to be exhausted, He Zhuo let go of his mouth and bit his head suddenly. His sharp fangs were like a dagger straight to the throat of the man in red, capable of crushing his arteries in the next second.

  But at this moment, a gleam of cold light flashed behind the giant wolf, and the man in red pulled out the knife from his waist at some point, raised his arm and slammed into the wolf's belly!

  In an instant, blood splashed out.

  He Zhuo sobbed and tensed his stomach, and was thrown over by the man in red, smashed into the snow, and kicked him several times fiercely according to the wound.