Unexpectedly, He Zhuo only replied with one word——

  "good."

  After speaking, he got up from him and rushed towards the mouth of the canyon without hesitation, so Ji Tingyu didn't even react.

  "You, you fucking...are you really leaving?"

  "I haven't finished my lines yet, this is too neat..."

  Anyway, I dragged it a few times, isn't it always played like this on TV?

  For a moment, he didn't know whether to cry or laugh, he stared blankly at the direction He Zhuo left, and was stunned for a long time.

  "I did everything possible to get me to choose you, but in the end you left without any regrets..."

  But after thinking about it, originally, the two of them were just strangers who met by chance. Even if he looked at his eyes and wanted more, he couldn't be so stupid as to give his life.

  Ji Tingyu has always been free and easy, and it is not the first time he has been betrayed by his companions, not to mention that he has long been prepared to die at any time in this line of work.

  It's just that he didn't die on the battlefield, but died at the hands of these gangsters, it's really aggrieved.

  He wiped the blood off his face indiscriminately, and stood up staggeringly on the short slope.

  At this time, the battlefield hunter swaggered out of the car, with a victorious attitude.

  The leader was an alpha with a scar face, a rhinoceros body, 3S level, without a gun, but a crowbar, walked up to him and bent down to smell his face intoxicated.

  "Are you lost? My dear Director Ji."

  "Why did you get hurt so accidentally, but you are really sexy with blood all over your body, I can't help but want to love you in the snow."

  The gangsters in the back hooked their shoulders and laughed together, whistling and urging him to get rid of them quickly.

  "I wonder if Director Ji's body is as soft as an omega?"

  "Hahaha I guess not, after all Director Ji's fist is so hard, it should be hard everywhere."

  "Hey, do you think Director Ji will beg for mercy when he is raped?"

  "Hahaha I'll find out soon!"

  Like a bunch of salivating toads, they shamelessly humiliated him with the dirtiest and most obscene words.

  Because they knew that if they fought alone, none of them would be Ji Tingyu's opponent, so they couldn't wait to rush up to share the food like a pack of maned dogs when he was in trouble.

  And Ji Tingyu was neither humble nor overbearing, he was in a mess but still stood up straight.

  "You want to fuck me?" He looked at the scarred man contemptuously.

  "Yes baby, where do you want to choose the location of the first night?"

  "Tsk, but I don't think you're very good. Your eyes are dull, your seal is black, your nose is not big and it's soft, hiss—" Ji Tingyu tasted it casually and spit out: "Dude, you Impotence, right?"

  "...I think you are courting death!"

  The scarred man's eyes turned cold, and he picked up the crowbar and smashed it on his leg.

  What Ji Tingyu was waiting for was now, his uninjured leg quickly dodged to avoid the attack, and at the same time he drew out the short knife in an extremely clever posture and stabbed it at the scarred man's waist.

  The blade pierced half an inch in an instant, but both of Ji Tingyu's arms were grabbed by the gangsters who rushed up, and the crowbar made of pure iron smashed straight at his head!

  At this moment, a strong wind suddenly blew up in the originally silent canyon behind him.

  The howling wind became more violent and manic one after another, rushing towards them like a flood that burst a dike, and the snowflakes and sand that swept up swirled and floated up several meters in an instant.

  While everyone was in a daze, an extremely violent howl of a ferocious beast roared out from the canyon, shaking through the snow-capped mountains, and an unreal colossus moved towards them at high speed in the wind and snow.

  The gangsters were so frightened that they ran away and ran away.

  Ji Tingyu froze in place, not daring to move.

  Because the man with the scar standing in front of him was trembling all over and stretched out his hand, pointing behind him, his eyes that were about to crack seemed to see the most terrifying thing in the world.

  In the next second, Ji Tingyu felt someone breathing behind him. The hot air he exhaled even hit his shoulders.

  Countless images of monsters eating people in film and television dramas flashed through his mind, he was so nervous that his blood flowed back, his heart stopped suddenly, and cold sweat rolled down his back.

  But when he held his breath and turned his head as if seeing death at home, he saw——

  Behind him, in a pitch-black valley, snow and dust fell all over the sky, and the silhouette of a two-meter-tall giant beast slowly appeared in the night.

  There are two huge ice-blue animal pupils above the outline, like two gems inlaid in the night sky, looking at him tenderly and greedily.

  Ji Tingyu knew these eyes.

  The author has something to say:

  Mao Mao: Your uncle, why did you run for a few minutes! I thought you were gone!

  Wolf: Baby, I'm going to take off my clothes, otherwise I'll be naked again.

Chapter 7 Your teeth are longer than my waist

  His eyes are still like a frozen ocean, clear and bright, with brown round pupils hanging in the middle of the ocean, which is the smallest sun in the world.

  Ji Tingyu has seen these eyes countless times today, and he is so familiar that no matter how many times he magnifies them, he can recognize them as He Zhuo.

  Unexpectedly, the other party would go and come back, and gave him such a shocking "scare".

  Ji Tingyu was no longer afraid in an instant, heaved a sigh of relief, a big smile appeared on his blood-stained face, he put his feet up, raised his hands, and pulled the fur on the giant beast's face like a naughty child.

  "It turned out to be a 'little wolf'."

  The voice sounds very lively.

  But this "little wolf" was so big that he had to raise his head high to meet his gaze, and he could only touch his chin when he extended his arms.

  The giant wolf tilted its head and looked at the little ears that moved on top of his head, with infinite connivance in its eyes, as if to say: Have you ever seen such a big little wolf?

  Ji Tingyu leaned weakly on the wolf's head, holding his pointed snout with both hands: "Okay, no matter how big or small, please help me, I can't stand anymore..."