"I was thinking you speak to your mum first but she isn't answering my calls, perhaps you should just go there yourself, your dad head for the airport, he's not heading to Jordan he's going to Mali with your uncle, he's staying 2days there and maybe you should go to jordan, try resolve things with your mum if possible go meet your aunt, your dad is mad and I'm afraid it would have to take a lot of time and I don't spiritual intervention for him to reconsider his decision, perhaps if falak herself said she's forgiven you, which left you with no option dude, falak is the only way out."Mubeen say and quickly answer his ringing phone opening the door wide for Malik to exit as he nod.

"ana 'atahadath 'iilayh ya 'abi(I'm talking to him dad)." Mubeen say nodding as he look up at Malik who's giving a suspicious look with a knitted brow.

"lan yakun dhalik drwryan(that won't be necessary)."mubeen reply as Malik sigh raking his hair frustrated.

"Insha Allah dad, safe flight."he hung up with a huff.

"You see what I was telling you,
Dude it takes nothing to be nice to the woman you called wife, write the divorce or send your dad the VN I ain't not time for this whole mess, moreover you don't love her so just free her,
This was what you've always wanted isn't it?"mubeen say giving him a questionable look,
Malik hiss and head for the elevator.

Ahmad on the other hand find the whole scenario funny, he would have pitied Malik but he show no remorse or whatsoever for his action so it's pointless all he want is to go back to Jordan and meet his wife and son, Lily would burst his phone off if she knows he even left without telling her.

He decide to go with a simple loungewear mostly because he's stressed and so extremely confused at the moment, his phone ring and he grab it from the bed.

"Assalamu'alaikum Aunty."he answer opening the drawer and remove the pills container with a trembling hand, he turn it to his palm and it's empty making him to throw it out of frustration.

"Where are you Malik?"she sounded really worried which only makes him worried.

"I'm at home."he grumble rummaging through the drawer throwing everything out.

"Jordan?"

"No, home here in Nigeria."He replied sighing in relief when he get a bottle filled with the pills, he throw 3of it into his palm and straight to his mouth.

"You haven't divorced her yet?"

"No."he say walking out of the bedroom and collide into mubeen who seems agitated.

"Mai-gida why?
Your dad told your uncle not to even speak to him about the issue, he's adamant about the divorce I just got off the phone with your uncle."

"But I don't know what I'm gonna do,
'asheur bialiartibak altaami, umiy la takhtar mukalamati (I feel completely confused, mum isn't picking my calls)."he say pinching the space between his eyes and sigh.

"Then why don't you go to apologize to falak?
She's the one you offended,
What you did was totally unacceptable and very demeaning."

"I know, I know aunt, i fucked up but I can't apologize to falak."

"Why?
Malik she's your wife, however the circumstances that brought you two together she's still your wife,
Do you know what it feels like to be embarrassed in front of public?
You are wrong and own up to it, do the needful dropped that ego of yours and be a man and apologize to your wife."