Chapter 10 the rematch

R: (listening to school's out).

B:..........

R: woo today Wednesday is my third day of summer yeeee haaaaa.

B: oh that's why your so happy.

R: yup and today's dare is the rematch.

B: uhhh are you she about her joining.

R: hehehe oh yeah she's xeno's love interest so her fighting cherry is perfect.

B: you scare me sometimes.

R: hehe I know I played to much gta, boom beach, and clash of clans to day now off to the dare.

A montage of them running to the match later.

R: ok same rules as last time and our newcomer is sky she's an blank (I don't want to spoil it deathtolifeforever so be patient the second book comes out soon😉).

F: great I need a rematch.

X: ha me to ready to lose.

F: you now I'll when.

X: we'll see.

R: oh and x you can only go in death mode for ten seconds they thought it froze the battle.

X: sigh it didn't I just covered it in black oh okay then.

Cy(cherry): so I'm fighting you.

S: yeah you are I can't let my boyfriend fight all alone against you two plus I'm looking forward to test my powers out on you.

C: is that so.

And so the fight broke .....

H: (poof) ooh a fight.

R: God dang it holly I was about to narrate.

H: we'll continue and narrate.

Sigh as I was saying (hears holly's voice) the two clashed fig and xeno one with a scythe the other claws.

R:😑

(Still holly) the two love interests also clashed but do to spoiling we'll focus on fig and xeno.

R:😐

(Still holly) they kept at it claw hit blade, head hit head, limb hit limb they were both powerful.

Pj: why wasn't I invited.

R:😕

Cj: what wrong r.

Dtlf(deathtolifeforever): yeah r what's wrong.

R: why are you all popping In my story I don't mind but it's kinda frustrating.

Cj: you get use to it.

H: and...(looks over to r).

R:😑

H: can I narrate please.

R:😪 fine.

H: thank you ahem.

Once the creators of there oc's turned back the fight was escalating. fig and xeno were surrounded by a crater. while cherry and Sky sent long distance attacks at each other.

R: we'll why I'm I not surprised.

D(I'm just going to call dtlf this): beats me.

R: 😪 so anyone want popcorn or anything other food or drink.

D: I'll take some popcorn and (put your favorite soda or other drink).

Cj: sure I'll take some pizza and (put favorite drink).

H: Sprite and peanut butters.

T: popcorn and (put favorite drink).

R: k.

R gets us our food and drink and himself a dr.pepper and German sausage.

They continue to watch filled with food and drinks of the favorite sodas or what not. the fight was coming to a close sky and cherry were do with the stupid fight, and xeno sans fig were about to pass out.

The xeno enters death mode and knocks fig out "I wi...." He gets out but falls.

R: another stalemate huh (says while playing ???? At a game of chess).

????: I guess oh and checkmate.

R: darn good game.

S: hey r can I ask a question.

R: shot.

S: how'd a oc beat the creator.

R: we'll all my ocs are better or at least as good as me in something ???? Is really good at chess.

S: ah okay.

T: r why is it that my book is still 32 chapters from being done but flows is two.

R: we'll um hehe bye readers runs.

T: get back here and tell me (goes after him.

Ti: when's my sequel coming out.

All r's oc: get r.

D: uhh okay well bye.

Cj: check us out as well MamaDragon404 for me.

T:fnafatic1501 .

H: bye you now mine and d's.