Chapter 1 tims crush and fight

R: well we have some dares yay.

T: (sulking) why did someone dare that.

X: man up and stop cry you little bi*ch.

R:wow xeno just wow out of everyone here you would be the first to cuss.

X: shut the f*ck up you bi*ch your the one who created me its your fault.

F: your are beautiful x now let's get on with it.

Ti: I just now f is going to regret that.

R: first dare dbzfangirl404 I dare flow and who ever he was talking to about pokemon, and exceeds to fight.

F: (trying not to laugh) did she really say someone.

R: yeah but that's cool.

T: (goes from sulking to raging) that little ...

R: DONT FINSH THAT SENTENCE!!!

T: why shouldn't I.

R: because I don't want pj, or even cj in here trying to kick you butt or worse (shudders just thinking about it).

F: he's right idiot ones a psyco, the other is responsible but still scary.

T: how do you know that.

F: easy I also read there books and find the both intimidating, and awesome especially since there's another water dragon slayer there.

T: water dragon oh you mean like kingdra.

R: In your world yes now fight.

T: let's go gallade (his shiny gallade from his story pops out) I may not gotten one yet but soon.

F: let's do this.

R: oh and there began gallade try's a psyco cut and hits, while flow counters with his roar. next flow uses his speed boost and gallade uses extreme speed. they clash and look at that the still up. flow freezes time and attack and gallade faints. then flow water dragon fists tim in the gut will tim try's to hit his joints. but to no use flow knocks him out with his roar.

(Revives tim and gallade).

X: I knew that bi....

(Tim attacks him and they fight)

Ti: people people can't we resolve this in a peaceful manner.

C: where am I.

R: welcome chase your in my torture, I mean truth or dare book.

C: ok well (uses the force one x and t) shut up and sit down.

X and t: yes sir.

Ti: who are you c.

C: I am a pad-wan learner of the academy and son of a Jedi.

Ti: Jedi, and pad-wan???

C:😓 basically a Knights and Knights in training.

Ti: oh well welcome.

F: sup.

X: yay fresh meat.

T: nice to meet you.

R: yes don't worry I'll send you back after this chapter then you'll come back next and the future chapters.

C: k

R: now the finally dare ohheeellno1502 I dare tim to tell us his crush.

T: that sneaky little....

R: 😱 STOP he has a psyco to in his book.

T: I mean those wounded full readers dbzfangirl404 and ohheeellno1502 (smiles innocently).

R: well tell him the readers from the pokemon book probably figured it out by now anyways.

T: fine but you didn't have to put a pic 😡 it's may okay yes I like may happy now readers.

R: well don't be so disrespectful.

T: sc*ew the and you.

R: I'll write and scene sooner.

T: I mean I love you all.

R: well bye.

Ti: good bye.

F: see yea later.

X: yeah bye.

T: (sulking again) bye.

C: (bows) till we meet again.