Chapter 4 how cj's scary

R: 😎 hey everyone we have some guests here today. dbzfangirl404 dare let cj come in a scold x about insulting other OCS.

X: what the f*ck she going to do.

Cj: don't make me call pj to punish you.

X: she ain't scary at all.

Cj: 😐 really well let's ask t hey t what did pj do to you last time.

T: 😨 (rocks back and forth) n-n-never again please don't make me go though that again.

X: he's a bi*ch anyways.

Cj: 😪 have it your way.

Pj appears behind x and throws him in a room.

T: (runs in sound proof room not to here screams).

R: 😪 I'm not to sure pj well scare him.

Cj: 😕 how so.

R: let's just say in a way his real nature is like pjs psyco he's just mad about his books ending.

Cj: oh.

They come out a x is fine.

R: told you.

Cj: hows that possible.

R: he's just crazy.

X: that was AWESOME I would so go though that again.

Cj:😧.

R: (pats shoulder) I know another one looks like fig, and pj have a new friend at least.

A little kid walks in.

F: who's that.

Kid: (holds note pad and pen) it's me beta my book was post and now I'm a kid again.

Ti: oh.

C: hello friends.

B: hey.

R: ok next dbzfangirl404 cj wants to now how she's scary.

Cj: yeah r how am i.

R: 😅 heheheh well it's the match making I've friends like that and they try to match me a lot some candidates well let's just say they didn't even make sense.

Cj: oh.

R: but I still think you not scary just a little from experience.

Cj: who the ship you with to make you scared.

R:.....

Cj: ah I understand.

R: if I makes it up to you I'm scared of you but think your awesome at the same time.

Cj: thanks.

R: ok now to is the even chapter but instead of questions it's dares. I already did cj's since it's the easiest. next is pj.

Pj: hey c teach me how to use a lightsaber.

C: as you wish (hands light saber with four crystals).

Pj: what are these.

C: well since I didn't know which one you wanted I got you the four basic colors blue, red, green, and purple.

R: how you get a red one only Sith's 😏 oh from her huh.

C: s-shut up please.

R:😉 ok.

C: now let's start.

Goes in room on the right.

An hour later.

C: now practice with that sphere that blasts lazers at you with your eyes closed and deflect the lazers with them closed, and spare with the sith dummy I gave you when you and make him yield your done, and sorry I'm not a master yet so I can train you any further.

Pj: (lightsaber has blue crystal) it's cool thanks for the lessons and tell anyone I sad the your dead.

C: as you wish.

R: next x one dare or truth.

X: I dare you to revile the ending to my book.

R: k well bleep then a bleep and bleep happens.

X: I said revile it.

R: you never said how.

X: 😑

R: t

T: I truth beta why are you a half mute.

B: 😨 (writes down) I-I don't want to talk about (shakes from thinking about it).

T: 😇 (pats back) I understand.

R: c

C: I truth b how are you improved in human ways.

B: (talks) oh I'm really smart when older I have a iq of 200, I have instant healing abilities, I'm stronger the normal, fast, and have a pet that be comes blu you meant last chapter, the worst is the serum they used program me to fear something so I would be controlled.

small bird comes to b but has two big wings, and two smaller wings on back, same beak, and smaller talons

R: ti

Ti: I truth you when am I not going to be in a comma.

R: 😪 I don't know maybe this summer.

Ti: 💢😡 summer.

R: yes.

Ti:😄 k yes I don't have to wait long.

R: f

F: I dare t to tell us how things went with May in the closet.

T: (blushes) w-well I confessed and the she kissed me and it turned into a make out session and I have a date later so I have to thank pj, and the others.

Pj: no problem.

Cj: your welcome.

R: b

B: I dare pj and cj not to try and match c.

C: that's dude.

Cj: no promises.

Pj: haha no.

R: well bye.

C: until next time.

B: check out my book.

F: see yea.

T: bye.

Ti: later.

X: what they said.