🍒011; Fearsome

Mulai dari awal

"...it seeks a master." Derek trails off.

"And who grows up without an identity?" Peter asks.

"...an orphan."

"Like Jackson, and right now his identity is disappearing beneath a reptilian skin, and you need to bring him back." Peter states.

"How?" Derek asks confused.

"Through his heart, obviously." Peter says in an obvious tone.

Derek scoffs, an amusing look on his face. "You know, in case you haven't figured it out, Jackson doesn't really have much of a heart to begin with."

"That's not entirely true, he'd never admit it, but, there's one person whom Jackson shared a real bond with, one person who can reach him, who can save him." Peter hints.

"...Lydia." Derek sighs out.

"Your best alley has always been anger, Derek, it always was, but, now i can sense a change in you, if you have someone that can make you feel human again, then why can't Jackson? Am i right?"

"Emotions, for example, 'love', can be one's greatest weakness, i have been telling you that for a million times, and that girl–––is your weakness, everyone knows that."

"Lydia will listen to Maia, but Maia's not talking with her." Derek says, trying to ignore what his uncle was trying to do.

Peter slightly rolled his blue eyes. "Yeah, well, she needs to get over herself."

"If she wants Jackson safe, she'll do whatever she have to do, and trust me, Maia cares about Jackson, so does Lydia, and they'll do whatever it takes to save him, and you–––you need to make your little Banshee understand." Peter says.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"I should be upset with you." Skylar says, as she rested her chin on Maia's head.

"But, i know my uncle, he can be manipulative, obsessive and persuasive." Skylar sighs out.

"Now, are you going to tell me why you aren't talking with your sister?" Skylar then sighs.

"She's not my sister!" Maia suddenly snapped, the girl quickly moving away.

"I mean–––i don't- i don't know what she is to me, she's such a hypocrite, you know? She says she can't trust me, but, i should be the one not being able to trust her, after such a huge secret that was hidden from me, then i keep getting these flashes of these two kids in a burning mansion." Maia rambled.

"... she's not your real sister?" Skylar blinked in shock.

"Wait, did my uncle tell you this?" Skylar then suspiciously asks.

"Maia, you shouldn't trust anything he says, he's a liar, okay?" Skylar softly says.

"Lydia didn't even deny it." Maia devastatingly sighs out.

"Oh, well, that's different..." Skylar trails off, not knowing what to say.

Maia scoffs, rolling her eyes playfully.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

An arrow was then seen shooting through the air, both sides of the arrow with sharp and pointy edges, the arrow was then seen piercing through a tree, a dark smoky foam was seen covering the entire woods.

Then, within seconds, it was seen disappearing, as was Skylar.

"Skye?" Maia softly asks, her green eyes showing concern, wondering where her best friend could've disappeared.