Are you Falling?

Kameron's P.O.V.
She looked so delicate her brown hair that fell slightly past her shoulders and her sweet blue eyes that sparkled in the sunlight that's peaked in from the window. I saw her here once before, her nose in a book not even looking up and bumping into something along the way. She seemed to be quiet, that or she's shy until she knows who she's talking to. Her arms covered with a sweater... Which made me wonder; I always look beyond the little things. When she looked up at me, handing me the last book my eyes locked with her's. A sweet smile appeared on her face revealing her braces which I personally think look cute on her. I fell for her the first day I saw her; even though most people who run into book shelves seem awkward... I find her adorable. (I mean I did it myself... It's hard to look at her and concentrate she makes my heart stop and tumble all around)

"Um this is Autumn" my sister awkwardly interrupted our moment.
"I'm Kameron" I said to Autumn
"Hey." She looked down to her shoes... I could see a smile come across her face and her cheeks turn a rosy pink color.
"Um Alright Kameron, I'll take that box and you train her." Veronica said as she took the box of books and walked to the front to stock shelves.
I looked over at Autumn and she was admiring a book on a shelf. "Ready?" She nodded with this smile that made my stomach flip. No girl has ever affected my thinking as much as her and I have just met her.
"I know you know that we know I mean I know you know we uh keep our books organized by uh um uh oh God what's the word." Shoot I screwed up
"Category?" She whispered
I laughed. "Yeah. Category."
She smiled "Kameron? Why are you so nervous?" She raised her eyebrow
"I've never uh...trained anyone before" I sighed
"Oh ha ha it's okay um Kam... Can I call you Kam?" She looked up at me; she was shorter than me... About 5 foot 2. I am a bit over 5 foot 10, her eyes gave off the puppy dog affect when she looked up to me.
"Yeah, I'd like that Autumn" I smiled and turned to a shelf. "This is the romance and mystery section." I smirked at the odds and turned around and found Autumn looking at me almost as if she was eager to know more. "Oh God that's adorable." I said under my breath and her eyes widened. "Uh the book behind you has a puppy on it... That's the beginning of our children's section" I quickly said to cover my little mistake. "Our job is to restock, help people find books and put back the store at the end of the day."
Autumn nodded. "Okay so what do we do now?" I pointed to the coffee shop.
"We don't open up for another 15 minuets... We can get a drink. If you'd like" she nodded "Alright."
We walked over to the coffee shop that my sister insisted we get to keep our 'hipster readers' as she calls them; and of course my dad caves in to her 'cute' ways because she's the princess. The princess always get her way... But to be completely honest this idea is one of her good ones; without a coffee shop close by I'd go MAD. By MAD I mean I'm addicted to caffeine and I get extremely bad headaches, I can't focus with them. (To be honest I can't focus with Autumn near me either.) Autumn ordered tea and turned around and said and I quote "I'm going to sound weird but I am a tea fanatic, I cannot stand coffee. But I've been drinking tea since I was 8 or 9 and I wish I lived in England where it's normal for a teenage girl to have this weird tea obsession... And it's not even sweet tea. It's the hot kind that you put sugar and milk in. I'm so weird." I laughed. "I like tea too... I can't drink coffee it's too bitter." I said as she turned towards me in shock "uh really?" And I nodded with one of those grins that made me seem too happy about our similarities. "You have a cute.... I mean a nice smile." She said to me and quickly went to pull out cash from her pocket to pay. I stopped her and pulled a credit card out... "I got it. It's uh a business credit card and I use it to buy stuff for work." It's not. It's my own personal card but, I doubt she'd let me pay for her. "Oh. Okay." And she picked up her cup and went to sit a little table next to the window. She looked up and her eyes twinkled in the light amongst the sunlight. I must have been staring because Rick... (The coffee guy) said "dude. Quit staring and just ask her out." I turned quickly. "Shhhh. You can't just ask a girl out..." Rick laughed and handed me my cup, shaking his head. "Here I got an idea. Tomorrow do the same, get your drinks and I'll write on her cup go out with me? With a check box yes or no." I thought about it for a second. "That's okay I guess IF I KNEW HER. She's going to think you're asking her out and because you're 27...that's weird." He face palmed his head and I walked away to Autumn. I went to sit when I tripped over my own foot and fell, spilling my whole cup of tea on the floor. And all over the chair next to Autumn. "Are you okay?" She asked helping me up from the floor. "Yeah... I'm just great at falling." And I quickly thought of a pick up line and spilled it out before she could respond to my first thought. "For you."