Kameron.

7 am
I woke up and laid in bed thinking, a part of me was too excited. And the other part felt the everyday fear of talking to people... I occasionally had a hard time talking to people.
WHAT IF IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
WHAT IF I FAIL TO BE A GOOD EMPLOYEE AND THEN I DONT END UP HELPING MY DAD?
WHAT IF I MAKE A TOTAL FOOL OF MYSELF?
Everything rang so loud... What if? I kept asking myself the same questions. I am not used to the everyday talking to people thing. I could do a few. Like yesterday talking to Veronica and Mr. Reed, that was probably the most I could do in a day before I would be shy and not myself.
8 am
I decided to get out of bed. I got dressed, straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, put a little of mascara on, and then went to the kitchen where mom poured milk in her coffee. I walked over and she handed me a mug with English Breakfast tea. Levi came in rubbing his eye and a cheeky smile on his face. "Hey little bro." I said to him. "Hellloooo" He stared at me with a smirk that looked like that emoji... (It's hard to explain if you're unaware of the emoji.... Um 😏 this one. ) "What!?" I asked. He opened his mouth to speak, but then stopped and acknowledged mom. Knowing he had something to say but not in front of the M-O-M I took my phone out and texted him...
Me:What happened?
Levi: Well you know yesterday how I was at Mack's?
Me: um yeah...
Levi: well something awesome happened.
Me: Did you ask her out?
Levi: something more then that.
Me: ummmmm it better not have been. Levi.
I looked up at him eyes widened.
Levi: We just kissed... What so bad about that?
Me: OMG HOW CUTE OMG OMGGGGG
Levi: Lol chill.
Me: OH MY GERD
Levi: chill. Don't tell mom, she always wants to baby me.
Me: OH MY lol I won't
My mom looked at us not knowing we were talking to each other. "Kids, no texting at the table. It is rude." I sat on my phone and Levi put his on the counter. Eli came wondering and sat down. Mom took her muffins out of the oven and it made the room smell of sweet juicy blueberries. She had a gift, baking. She could bake anything you could ever imagine and it would come out perfect the first time. I don't know how she does it, all I know is I have tried baking... Ha ha I'm changing the subject.
9 am
Levi and I went to the back yard and started talking while mom and Eli ran to the store to get something she was missing for work.
"So Levi..."
"So Autumn."
"Tell me details!"
"Autumn. I'm a guy. This isn't a slumber party, there wasn't much to it, I asked her if she liked her gift; which was a necklace with her nickname on it, she said yes. Then she asked if I would help her put it on and I put it on her and after she said "how do I look?" And when she turned around her face was close to mine. So I said beautiful and leaned in and kissed her."
"AWE.... You just told me the whole story mr. I'm a guy... There's no story." He laughed.
I looked down at my wrists. It was 80 degrees and I was wearing long sleeves. The scars are just hard to deal with people asking. I used to cut, but I haven't in three years. People just seem to not keep their mouths shut.
"Autumn... Can I ask you something?"
I nodded
"Are you okay?"
I faked a smile. "Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?"
"I care about my sister... I just want to be sure she's okay."
"Yeah I'm okay." Holding back my tears. He pulled me into a hug. "I know you're upset that your dad is going through a hard time, and I know you're just saying you're okay." I cried.
"Levi, I'm terrified. What if people laugh at me? What if I make a fool of myself? What if I -"
"Autumn! Relax its okay. Stop asking what if... And start asking why not. Why not try?" I hugged him, for a 12 year old boy he was intelligent.
10:15 am
"Mom, come on I'm going to be late to my first day on the job." I said grabbing the keys to her bakery mini van.
"I'll take those missy." She grabbed the keys, she never lets me drive in the city. I don't blame her though.
We walked to the van and she put her cupcakes in the back with the rest of the pastries. I was sitting in the car shaking my leg with nerves. My mom gets in the van and starts it. "Relax Autumn... You'll fit right in, all you ever do is read." She said winking at me.

Five minutes before 10:30 we pulled up to the store and I jumped out of the van, fixing my shirt and walking in. I looked around for Mr. Reed I started walking and I stopped to see Veronica. "Hey!" I said waving to her. She smiled waving back. "Hey, my brother should be around here somewhere, he will be helping you all day." She started looking over shelves to see his head. My mom popped her head in and waved at me. I waved back and gave her a thumbs up and she went back to her van and drove off. When I turned around Veronica had started walking somewhere. I stood there waiting, and she finally came back. "My brother... Kameron should be here in like five." I nodded "okay!" "Hey while we're here how old are you?" She asked... "I'm 16, how about yourself?"
"14, Kameron is 16..." And then suddenly she was waving over to someone behind me, so I turned around and the guy from my first visit here, was there holding a box. He looked at me and walked into a book display knocking down books and scattering products everywhere. "Oh oops." He said. I walked over helping him pick everything up. As I handed him the last book our hands met sending a tingling feeling down my back. His green eyes locked with mine. We kinda lingered there for a moment, before Veronica said "um...This is Autumn." And he smiled running his hand through his gorgeous brown hair that kind of swept into his eyes a bit.
"I'm Kameron."

Aye
So it's 2 am. Lol I always update so late. But here's the next chapter!!! This one is so far my favorite chapter, because of the brother sister bond. OMG thanks to my best friend for the name idea of Kameron. Okay I gotta sleep or I'll die. Lol. Or I'll just watch YouTube. Yeah that. Okay ttyl!!!!
~Lexywrites