Zayn Omorashi (4)

INT. LIVING ROOM - DAY

Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Harry are gathered in the living room, engrossed in a movie. The room is filled with laughter and the sound of popcorn crunching. Zayn suddenly breaks the silence.

ZAYN
Can you pause for a second? I kinda need a wee.

LIAM
Sure, go ahead, mate.

NIALL
(squirming)
I gotta go too.

Zayn makes his way to the bathroom, his urgency apparent. He undoes his belt and starts relieving himself, letting out a blissful sigh of relief. But just as he begins to relax, there's a knock on the door.

ZAYN
No, no, no.

Zayn's stream stops abruptly, and he finds himself unable to go with someone right outside the door. He's pee shy, a fact he's never been comfortable sharing with his friends.

ZAYN
(under his breath)
You done, Zee?

ZAYN
Y-yeah.

Zayn opens the door, and Niall rushes in, equally relieved. Zayn grumbles to himself, feeling his bladder pulse with increasing urgency. He returns to the couch, trying his best to focus on the movie. However, he refrains from asking for another break, not wanting his friends to think there's something wrong or embarrassing about his situation.

As time passes, Zayn's discomfort grows. He squirms more and more, discreetly grabbing his crotch under the blanket in a desperate attempt to hold on. But the pressure becomes unbearable, and he can't help but exclaim in frustration.

ZAYN
Shit!

Zayn abruptly jumps up from the couch, bolting towards the bathroom. Finally, he empties his bladder, experiencing immense relief. But now he has to face his friends and explain his peculiar behavior.

Zayn emerges from the bathroom, his face flushed with embarrassment. The room falls silent as his friends exchange concerned glances.

LIAM
Is something wrong with your bladder, Zayn?

HARRY
Yeah, that wasn't too long of a break before you were suddenly desperate again.

Zayn stammers, struggling to find the right words but failing to articulate his situation.

ZAYN
I-I don't have an infection, I just...

LOUIS
Are you sure? Th-there's a wet spot on your jeans.

Another friend speaks up, his voice filled with concern.

NIALL
You could only hold it for ten minutes after going... that seems really wrong.

Zayn's embarrassment deepens, and he musters the courage to speak honestly.

ZAYN
Guys, I'm sorry. I-I'm pee shy. I was going, but then when I realized Niall was right outside, I just, couldn't... anymore. I-I didn't wanna bother you by stopping again after that but..."

The room falls silent once again as Zayn's friends process the information. Liam breaks the tension with a supportive smile.

LIAM
Hey, no need to apologize, Zayn. We're your friends, and we understand. Thanks for opening up to us.

The others nod in agreement, their concern turning into empathy.

HARRY
Yeah, mate. We're here for you. If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know.

Zayn's embarrassment fades as he realizes the acceptance and understanding from his friends. He smiles gratefully.

ZAYN
Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. I should've been more open and told you about it sooner though.

LIAM
"It's alright, we understand, don't we lads?"

The friends share a reassuring nod, ready to support Zayn through his struggles.

FADE OUT.

546 Words