Zayn Has an Accident (4)

INT. CAR - DAY

Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Harry are sitting in a car, stuck in heavy traffic. Frustration hangs in the air as the minutes tick by. Liam, trying to lighten the mood, begins telling a story, hoping to distract everyone from the traffic.

LIAM
Alright, guys, I've got a story for you. So, this one time...

As Liam continues with his story, Zayn's need to relieve himself becomes increasingly urgent. He squirms in his seat, his discomfort growing with each passing moment. He tries to interrupt Liam, but the others unknowingly cut him off, urging him to listen to the story.

Zayn clenches his crotch tightly, rocking back and forth, desperately trying to hold on. He attempts to speak up again, but his friends dismiss him, oblivious to his struggle. The traffic drags on, and Zayn's desperation worsens.

ZAYN
(desperately)
Guys, seriously, I need to tell you something-

HARRY
(interrupting)
Hold on, Zayn, let Liam finish his story first.

Zayn's face contorts with pain as he fights the urge to urinate. He tries once more to speak up, but again, his friends cut him off.

NIALL
(excitedly)
Wait, wait, this part of the story is getting really good!

Zayn's frustration reaches its peak, and he can't hold it in any longer. Tears well up in his eyes as he finally manages to blurt out his urgent need.

ZAYN
(struggling)
What I was trying to tell you is... I have to wee so fucking bad, and I'm about to wet my pants!

Zayn's friends are taken aback by his revelation, finally realizing the severity of the situation.

LOUIS
(in disbelief)
Shit, really, Zayn? Are you serious?

ZAYN
(desperately grabbing at his crotch)
Yes, and I've been trying to... gaah! ...tell you guys for the past half hour!

The car remains stuck in traffic, and Zayn, trapped in the back seat, can't reach the front without the middle row being clear. Panic sets in as he struggles to find a solution.

LOUIS
(suggestively)
Can you go in a bottle?

Zayn blushes, embarrassed.

ZAYN
(mumbling)
No... I'm pee shy...

HARRY
(frustrated)
Well, what are we supposed to do then, huh!?

Zayn's eyes well up with tears, overwhelmed by the situation.

ZAYN
(apologetic)
I don't know... I'm sorry...

The car finally pulls over ten minutes later, but it's too late. Zayn's bladder gives way, and he feels the warm wetness spreading. He looks down, his face filled with resignation.

LOUIS
(teasingly)
Gee, you really were holding a lot in there, eh?

Louis's attempt to lighten the mood fails miserably. Tears stream down Zayn's face as he gets back into the car, putting his head in his hands and starting to cry.

ZAYN
(through tears)
I'm so sorry...

The atmosphere in the car becomes heavy with remorse as Zayn's friends watch him, realizing the extent of his humiliation.

LOUIS
(softly)
Hey, Zayn... It's okay, mate. We'll figure this out.

The group falls into a pensive silence, their hearts heavy with guilt and empathy for their friend.

505 Words