kiss me once cause you know i had a long night.

Start from the beginning

The Bowen boy let's out a sigh of relief. "Is she okay?"

"She isn't really talkative at the moment. She only said she wanted to see you." Seb answers.

"I'll send you my adress, meet me there?"  Ricky asks, turning his car around.

"Yeah, that's okay." Then a text appears on his phone.

"Just sended it." Ricky states. "And Seb?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for helping me look."

"Ofcourse, she's my best friend. Thank you for taking care of her."

"Always."

The car ride was ten minutes long, no words were shared, The girl just stared out of the window while Seb gave her worried glances.

When Seb stops the car and the girl spots her soulmate infront of his house, standing in the pouring rain, waiting for her she rushes out of the car and into his arms.

"Fuck Eleanor, you scared me." He mumbles into her hair.

"I'm sorry." She starts crying again.

"Shh," He shushes her. "It's okay, I've got you."

The boy looks up towards Seb. The blonde nods his head before stepping back in his car, driving away.

Ricky makes a mental note to give Seb an update on the girl later.

"Come on, Let's get you into some dry clothes." He leads her into his house.

Ricky signs towards his dad to not ask any questions before walking upstairs with the girl.

In his room he grabs some of his smallest sweatpants in hopes it will fit a bit and a sweatshirt of himself. "Here, go change in the bathroom ok?"

She whispers a small okay before she turns around, and Ricky swore he saw a red mark on her face.

He shakes his head. That better not be what he thinks it is.

He looks at the door that closes behind her before quickly changing into some dry clothes himself.

The girl looks in the mirror as soon as she changed clothes. The sweater is big on her, making her feel even smaller then she already did.

She tills her head a little, a red mark is on her face where her mom slapped her, which definetly will turn into a mark later on.

She grabs het phone, unlocking it flr the first time wver since she left the house. (besides for putting music on.)

She sees a lot of texts from Ricky, asking where she is. The same with Seb.

Then there is her mom. Apologizing and asking for her to come home. She bites her lip before sending a quick text she'll be home before school tomorrow.

She grabs her clothes she wore before and leaves the bathroom, walking back towards Ricky's room where such boy is sitting on his bed.