𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13

Start from the beginning

"So, what do you think ?" Pansy's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Fine, we'll ask him if he's in." I sighed.

She squealed in excitement and took my hand, dragging me out of her dorm. I asked her where she was taking us but she didn't answer and just kept leading me Merlin knows where. I tensed as I recognized the corridor of the boys dorms where Mattheo's and mine was but relaxed when she stopped four doors away from mine. '210' and Tom's name was written on the wood and my eyes widened. I didn't think she would make me do it right now ! Before I could stop her, she knocked on the door and it opened shortly after. Blue eyes looked at us in confusion before stopping on me and softening.

"Girls ? Is everything ok ?" He asked worriedly, scanning us in search of any injury though his gaze lingered longer on me.

Pansy grinned before pushing him out of the way and entering his dorm, dragging me behind her.

"Well make yourself at home, Parkinson." He scoffed playfully.

He closed the door and faced us, crossing his arms on his chest, waiting for one of us to speak. My eyes were still wide and I looked at Pansy, silently pleading for her to do the talking. She grinned before focusing on Tom. He raised an eyebrow, encouraging her to say what she had to say.

"We need a favor, Tommy boy. Oh don't worry, you're gonna like it !" She rolled her eyes at his glare.

"What is it ?" He asked suspiciously.

"We need you to make out with Aelys and give her a hickey or two." She shrugged like she had asked him to tell her the time of the day.

Tom's eyes almost popped out of his skull and I looked down at my feet in embarrassment. He tried to speak but didn't seem to get any words right and Pansy giggled.

"Relax, it's only to get back at your dickhead of a brother. He fucked another girl last night." She explained.

I took a glance over Tom and I saw the surprise leave his face to let anger take its place. He looked at me, his eyes softening slightly before sighing.

"Do you want me to do it, sweetheart ? I won't accept to do it if you're uncomfortable."

"Alright, I'm going to let you talk about it and perhaps proceed with the plan. Bye !" Pansy winked at us before leaving the room in a hurry.

I glared at her as she closed the door before sighing, avoiding his eyes.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. Pansy always has crazy ideas, you know how she is." He rolled his eyes.

I giggled while nodding. She was crazy but she was right, I had to make Mattheo regret what he had done. Well, maybe not regret but at least piss him off. I put my head high, trying to gain confidence. Tom was watching me intently, his eyes soft and concerned.

"He started a game and I want to play too. I want to show him I'm done with his bullshit. But I want to clarify something first." I sighed, looking at the window, observing the fishes passing by. I cleared my throat before continuing. "It won't mean anything, Tom. I care for you, but not like that. I'm sorry..."

I heard him move and soon enough, I felt his hand cupping my cheek, softly forcing me to look at him. He smiled and his thumb caressed my cheek tenderly.

"I know, sweetheart. You are not mine and you'll never be." He sighed softly before leaning his forehead against mine and closing his eyes. "I've made peace with that. I know you're pulled towards my brother and that's okay." He whispered. "Your soul is too pure, too kind. You already care for him because you want to see the good in him. I hope you will find it." He sighed again before pulling away slightly. "Are you sure you want to do it, sweetheart ?"

I bit my bottom lip before nodding softly and his lips met mine in a sweet kiss. His lips were soft and moved swiftly against mine. He licked my bottom lip, silently asking for entrance and I let him in. His tongue met mine and the kiss became more passionate. He was pouring all his feelings for me into it and I knew he was doing it as a way of letting go of me, knowing he would have to move on after that kiss as I wasn't his and never will be just as he had said. My hands found his hair and pulled at the curls, making him groan in my mouth and deepening the kiss even more. His hands went to my thighs and he lifted me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist. I could feel his erection against me and I wanted more but I knew it was a bad idea. He placed me gently on his bed, hovering above me while not breaking the kiss. Soon the need for air became too much and he left my lips, trailing his on my jaw then to my neck. I moaned softly as I felt his tongue lapping my skin and his teeth nipping. He started to suck my skin, letting a hickey form on it. He moved to another spot on my neck and processed to do another one before he pulled back, resting his forehead against mine once again as he was panting. His blue eyes met mine before he closed them and we stayed like this for a while until he laid down next to me and pulled me close, holding me in his arms. I let him, knowing he needed it in order to let me go afterwards but also because I felt safe in his embrace. We stayed like this for a while, in silence, just appreciating each other's presence.