"Did you locate the hut earlier?"

"No, when you radioed, we thought we'd get back to the interviews."

"You have a rough idea, though."

"Yeah."

"Get Helberg on the phone. He knows the hospital site better than anyone. My money is on one that has been around since the time of the hospital."

Copeland looked at the time, "We've only got about two hours. What if you're wrong?"

"I'm not. He wouldn't give us enough time to really get her, but I could tell from the way he was speaking that he was planning to sacrifice her the same as the others, so it's the burn site."

"Arrest him on suspicion and put him in a cell. Let him stew."

"Are you not wanting to make the arrest?" Copeland asked, "It's your case."

"Not fussed; I just want to find Abby."

"Arrest him first. Your name should be listed. You solved this," Copeland replied.

"We all did this, but if it's the only way to get things moving," Andersson walked back into the interview room.

Helberg arrived at the station. Hannah had been waiting for him, and he was shown through to the incident room.

"Garrison, thanks for coming out at this hour."

"No problem; your colleague said something about old outbuildings at the state hospital."

"Yeah," Andersson pointed to the architectural drawings on the table, "Do you know which ones were originally there?"

"Yes. So the groundskeeper's hut. He pointed. Although, last time I was up at the graveyard, I think it was all but completely down. This one- they used for teaching patients to tend the gardens. It originally had windows, but I think they covered them with metal covers at some point. It's still there. Backs onto the cemetery and garden of remembrance."

Andersson nodded, "Is there a road up? Some officers were there this morning but could only access the huts via the cemetery."

"Yeah, there was an old service road. I think it may still be accessible. You know where you parked for the tour. You carry on up that dirt track. It brings you down the other side of Hathorne Hill at the back of Danvers."

"Thanks," Andersson checked the time. It was almost 2 am. It was also a 15-minute drive to where they were going.

"Alright?" Sarah and Junior appeared through the door as Helberg left.

"Bailey's sleeping. We thought you'd need all the help you could get."

"Thanks. Sarah, do you want to come with me? I'm going to go to the front and through the cemetery, just in case they get held up on the access road somewhere."

She nodded.

"Get the fire department and an ambulance to meet us up there. I don't care what you have to do to clear that access road."

They put on their protection and left. Andersson jogged to her car. Sarah was close behind.

"She'll be fine," Sarah offered.

"I hope so. This is my fault. Abby wouldn't be in this position if I didn't get involved with her."

"Do I need to remind you what you said to Bailey about that kind of thinking?" Sarah tried a smile; Andersson gave her a quick glance, "Buckle up."

While Sarah was fixing her safety belt, Andersson pulled out of the parking lot quickly. The road was quiet, which was good as Andersson was not abiding by any speed limit. She managed to shave five minutes from the driving time.