11. You, Me And Our Love

Start from the beginning

"Don't play with fire, love. It will burn you," he murmur near her lips in his deep sexy voice.

Aaravi gulp but loves his effect on her.

She look into his dark eyes and cup his face. She peck his lips and pull away.
"I would love to burn in the fire of your love," she said and smile at him.

Her smile melt him like a ice. He can't help but surrender himself in front of her innocence.

He smile shaking his head and kiss her cheeks before they went back in the party.

After their engagement, both of them decided to focus on their career instead of getting married right away. They wanted to tie a knot when they will be stable in their life with stable ccareers

Abhimanyu got busy in politics and wanted to create his image in public just like his Dadu. He wanted to serve society and work for people's welfare. He wanted to prepare himself for politic and the hardship he will face ahead to pursue his goal.

Whereas Aaravi, after completing her graduation and started taking interest in social work and development. She started helping her mother and Nanu in their NGOs and Orphanages. While her brother took over the business. She has no interest in business and all.

Present time

Aaravi is getting ready as she has to leave for the NGO for some paperwork regarding education funding from the government to her organization.

While arranging her handbag, she suddenly felt her chest tighten painfully. She cover her mouth feeling the bile rising up and run inside the washroom hurriedly.

She threw up all the breakfast she just had. Tears started flowing from her eyes in pain as feeling tightness in her stomach.

She bent against the counter and started taking deep breaths. She clean her mouth thoroughly and was her face.

She comes out of the washroom while wiping her face. She suddenly felt tired and her head started aching badly.

Closing her eyes, she lay down on the bed to rest for some time.

"I didn't eat anything unhealthy..." she thought not understanding the sudden change in her body.

She feeling tired and sick from the last few days but she shrugs it off. But now things turn difficult for her. Her headache is killing her. She felt dizzy and nauseous now and then.

She sighs tiredly and decided to go to the doctor as soon as she gets some time. Feeling too tired to even move her finger, she slept in no time.

Siya slowly opened the door to see Aaravi sleeping horizontally on the bed. She smiles and steps inside the room.

Sitting beside her head, Siya softly caresses her hair and kisses her forehead.

"Mera Bachcha," she whispered in love filled voice.

"Aaravi Bachcha, don't you wanna go," she asked while soothingly stroking her hair making her sigh in sleep.

"Ma..." Aaravi murmurs in her sleep and snuggled more into her touch.

"Gupta uncle, where are this month's financial reports? And also admission forms of children who join the school this year?" Aaravi asked while going through papers placed on her desk.

"They would be here only, Beta ji," he said looking for the she was looking for. He find them and gives them to her.

"Uncle, Did everyone have their medical examination last week?" she asked after sorting out the papers.