It's been pulled, cut and so much more. I shouldn't have this relationship with my hair, but its the only thing that has helped save me from much more suffering. I let out a deep breath from my nose "My hair" I mumbled as I moved to pull a few strands of my hair, I winced at the pain but that quickly went as I put the brown strands into the jar. 

For a dark spell, this felt intimate I guess it makes sense. The darkness is playing on the vulnerability that we have and shows just how evil this magic is to take the most precious thing you to give your soul away. 

We all just stood in silence for a second before Sheela seemed to snap out of the trance she was "Right, tree sap and sage" Sheela looked around, "Well we're surrounded by trees lets start with that" I blinked a few times, I still I couldn't believe we were going through with this and this is actually happening. I ignored the warning bells that were going off in my head telling me, this was dangerous and risky. 

I knew it was, but I've had enough. Roman can get away with everything he does, because he's a supernatural being that has the ability to oppress us as a human race.  He excels us in all aspects and there is no way a human could beat him, we would need to even the playing field and change ourselves to even have a chance of surviving this world. 

Humans act like they don't know we exist because its easier to be in denial then come to terms that if this is acknowledged these monsters will take over this place we call home, they know nothing we have will stop them, these monsters are so deep routed into society they are literally everywhere. If a uprising of some sort was to happen, just like that we're gone. 

It makes sense, I thought as I walked behind Sheela in silence the sounds of the dry leaves crunched beneath our feet. I keep thinking about the times a wolf has caught the scent of their soulmate in public, and reacted to it and yet no human news outlet has said anything about it nor does anyone react. 

Like I said its easier for them to just ignore it, then to face the reality that they could be living if they were to expose the supernatural. I wish I was born into a family that was just human and then I could have lived my life in bliss, and stayed away from anything was wasn't human.  We came at a stop as Sheela pulled out a set of keys from her pocket and opened up a pocket knife, and started to stab the tree. 

Then again, the outcome wouldn't have changed, I'm still human and I somehow managed to be the soulmate of Roman. If I was in a human family, I could have a the first years of my life in peace before this sicko came into my life to destroy it . Natalia cleared her throat breaking me out my pit of sorrow "Are you okay?" She asked as she cam to stand behind me, her eyes pinned to Sheela as she moved the knife away and opened her glass jar and the sap slowly trickled down into jar. 

I nodded and gave a small smile "I'm good", being alive just seems like a burden. Never in a millions years did I ever think about toying with death, but is life even worth living? I sighed as I looked at the jar in my hand. I really hope this works. Sheela quickly leaned down and plucked some herbs from the ground and brought it to her nose "That's sage" she said and sniffed the herb once more "Open your jars" she said as she put the sage in our jars. 

Not going to lie, this seems easy. Again, Sheela with her creepy mind reader thing "This is the only easy part, getting the sword and the cup of life is going to be hard. There's only one place in this world where this would be" I knew I should have questioned it, but I just left it as that. I just didn't want to hear it at the moment. Sheela sighed as she moved her jar away from the tree and put some sage in her jars and motioned me to move in her place " You just need to take some of this sap, same with you Natalia" Sheela said and she brought her jar close to her face as she squinted at the jar.