I'm wasting my time when it was always you.

Start from the beginning

"Nah that's good." She nods her head.

"And you can't see a thing?" He adds.

"Nope, which I'm not really a fan of by the way."

He chuckles, and suddenly she feels him pressing a kiss onto her temple. "Okay, I'll start driving, guessing that's what you're getting at."

"That's exactly what I'm getting at."

The rest of the drive they spend talking or singing along to the radio, Ricky would poke her side every now and then, knowing how ticklish she is, and if she can't see it coming she can't stop it, which leads into him being cursed at.

"We're here." He speaks up, twisting the key so the engine turns off. "Wait a second, gotta make sure everything is still in place."

Next she hears the cardoor open and slam shut behind him while Ricky went to check whatever he had planned.

Her door is opened. "Okay, It's ready." She can just hear by his tone that he is smiling. "Give me your hand."

She holds out her hand and he takes it, helping her out of the car before closing the door behind her.

Litterally not even ten seconds later they stop. "I'm gonna take the blindfold off." He reveals before she feels the blindfold getting looser and then dissapear.

She blinks as the sun shines into her eyes, not used to the bright light. Infront of her is the car, but the trunk is open. A blanket is placed in the trunk, pillows on top of it against the backseat, all kinds of foods and drinks are set to the side together with another fluffy blanket.

"I remember you telling me you don't like public places very much," The boy speaks up from behind her. "So I went on Pinterest and litterally looked up 'non public date ideas' and this showed up. Not very original, but I hope you like it."

The girl smiles as she turns around to face him. "I love it. Thank you." She quickly presses a kiss on his cheek.

He planned a date knowing she didn't like public spaces a lot and did this jsut so she would be comfortable. She doesn't care if he got it from Pinterest, the thought is what matters.

He let's out a breathe of relief. "Thank god, I was scared you would hate it."

"I don't think I could be possible of hating anything you do. Except for using that throb. Oh and not taking care of your curls. And-"

"Okay, I get it." He laughs. "I'll promise I will start taking better care of them."

She grins as she turns back around to the car. "Wanna get in?" He smiles, gently placing his arm around her waist.

"Duh!" She exclaims, taking the hand that was around her waist in her hand and pulling him towards the car. "This is so cute, Rick."

She now notices the fairy lights at the top of the trunk. "Thank you, Once again."

"You're welcome, El. Only the best for you."

Refference pic i infact got off Pingerest after looking up date ideas

Refference pic i infact got off Pingerest after looking up date ideas. Ricky is just like me.

The date will be in the next chapter and then we'll get into season 1!